Plugin Version: 1.7.7
Last Updated Date: September 16 2014
This plugin lets you capture the Booking Date & Booking Time for each product thereby allowing your WooCommerce store to effectively function as a Booking & Appointment system. This is the first booking plugin that is “fully integrated” with WooCommerce. You can use it to create and manage all kinds of bookable products: tickets, tours, attendances, all kinds of scheduled services, rentals, workshops, lectures, appointments, etc.
NEW: In 1.7.7, the plugin is compatible with WooCommerce v 2.2 & above along with some other fixes.
- Your Booking Process will be FULLY INTEGRATED with WooCommerce Store.
- Generates an ICS file after placing the order which can integrate with any calendar application.
- Take advantage of over one hundred payment gateways already available with WooCommerce store.
- Works with WooCommerce Variations which has different prices for different variation.
- Avoid overbooking & underbooking automatically, no manual intervention needed.
- Easily calculates the precise count at all times of the number of bookings for any particular date / time slot
- Reduces the manual work of availability checking for a date or time slot once an order is placed, thereby avoiding unhappy customers
- Flexible booking/reservation options to suit different businesses
- Flexible Global & Product Specific “exclude days” rules: Similar to ‘blackout’ days with airlines, prevent bookings / reservations for certain dates
- Set available times for bookings and reservations with the help of Time Slots, e.g. reservations can be made only from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Specify date and time period of product availability, making this plugin useful for products that are available for limited time periods such as a particular play or movie
- Allow multiple reservations for the same time based on available quantity of the bookable product: for example, a car wash with 3 boxes could allow 3 reservations in the same time slot
Seem a little pricey at $79? Some quick math… say you charge $40 per hour. Then 2 hours of your time is worth $80. So, this plugin only needs to save you 2 hours to pay for a Single Store License!
- Craig Grella
- Jacopo Alabiso
You can request support from the Contact page.