- View more...
The WooCommerce Booking Plugin
allows you to turn your WooCommerce store into a full-fledged Booking & Reservation system
. It can be used for any online bookable service or product. This plugin creates a new block named "Booking" on each product page in your store. You can add a service which is bookable such as a tour then enable it's booking from this tab.
The plugin includes a multi-lingual booking calendar which can be displayed in 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES on the product page.
You can configure the following in this section for your bookable services:
This plugin allows your website visitors to do the following:
- Set hotel booking, accommodation, apartment rental type of services
- Set Recurring Weekdays or Specific Dates or both as Booking days
- Add different Time Slots for different booking days
- Add maximum number of bookings permissible per time slot
- Add maximum number of bookings permissible per day
- Set minimal interval between the order & booking date
- Integrates easily with Variable Products of WooCommerce
- Add global & product-specific holidays / blackout days / Exclude days
- Show Booking Calendar in one of 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
- Show Booking Details in the Customer & Admin notification emails
- Option to capture only Booking Date if you are not using Time-based services
- View all bookings on a single page - v 1.4
- Search product availability using a widget by entering check-in & check-out dates- v1.5
- Export bookings to csv, pdf, excel formats - v 1.4
- Sync bookings with external calendar applications with the help of ICS files - v 1.4
- Ability to turn on / off booking for selected products
- Show multiple months in calendar
- Easily change the booking field labels and availability messages to be shown to customers on your website
- Choose from 24 different themes for the booking calendar
- Booking date & time is displayed in Order details page
- Choose the convenient date format
- Choose the convenient time format - 12/24 hour
- Gift items to your loved ones. You can add products to cart without choosing a booking date or time.
- When an order is "Cancelled", the dates & timeslots that were booked for that order will be available for making further bookings.
- Select a Booking Date and / or a Time Slot based on the availability
- Allows visitors to "Add to Cart" only when the Booking Date and / or Time slot is chosen
- Allows visitors to view the booking details at every step of the WooCommerce cycle like the cart page, checkout page, order received page, notification email, etc.
- Booked period is shown as unavailable for reserving even without being checked out
- "Real time" availability checking done at checkout page in case of multiple visitors trying to book the same service that has space only for 1
- Check the reserved period in the received invoice
Business which can use the plugin:
- Alt. Medicine
- Personal Trainers
- Financial Services
- and more…
- Hair Salons
- Massage Therapy
- Law Firms
- Apartment Rentals
- Bed and breakfasts / Lodging
- Small Resorts
- Villa Reservations
- Photo booth hire
- Woocommerce 2.2 & above
- Wordpress 4.0 & above
View full Changelog
- v 1.7.7 - In this version, we have made the booking plugin compatible with WooCommerce v2.2 & above along with 5 other fixes.
- v 1.7.6 - In this version, we have made the booking plugin compatible with the WooFramework v6.0 & above along with 9 more fixes.
- v 1.7.5 - In this version, 9 bugs are fixed.
- v 1.7.4 - In this version, 4 bugs have been fixed.
- v 1.7.3 - This version had fixed 6 bugs.
- Review by Chris Lema, chrislema.com (Read full review here)
I spent about five hours trying a
variety of configurations and testing them all out. In every case, from 30 minute appointments to multi-day spans, the plugin worked exactly as I hoped. I was able to configure WooCommerce and the plugin for
appointments in my final site (for screenshots) in under an hour.
So head over to Tyche Softwares and check out what they got going on (especially now during their sale).
- Review by Craig Grella, OrgSpring.com (Read
full review here)
There are several entries into the event
booking space, with only a few real standouts. Most of the plugins try to be everything to everyone, and, in my opinion, fail miserably because of being spread too thin. Their options panels are too
complicated, help documentation is nearly non-existent, and integrations with 3rd party plugins are inconsistent at best. But the WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments Plugin is easy to use, easy to
configure, and it works very well. Perhaps its best feature is its simplicity, and focus on pure bookings.
- Review by Jean Galea, Wpmayor.com (Read full review here)
Bookings and Appointments are possibly one
of the biggest niche uses of WordPress, and till now there hasn’t been one single leader in this niche. Although this plugin is very young, it has started off on the right footing, has a knowledgeable
developer behind it, and is making the right choice by basing itself on one of the top e-commerce systems out there, WooCommerce. I highly recommend this plugin if you want to enable booking for any kind of
service or product from your website. It’s ideal for anyone from hair salons to lawyers to vacation rentals, and we can finally say that there now is a reliable and well-backed booking system for
- Review by Nathan Weller, wphub.com (Read full review here)
As far as critical notes are concerned, this plugin merits very few. Which is why my final conclusion on the matter is that if you’re in need of booking or appointment setting via
your WordPress website, I highly recommend giving the WooCommerce Booking & Appointments plugin by Tyche Softwares a try.
If you’re actually booking new business then the price point is low enough at $79 to not be a big deal. Not to mention that the ease of setup means you won’t spend a great deal of time rolling out this new
feature to your customers. You should be up and running in a matter of minutes! Which means you could seriously ramp up your business efficiency.
- Review by Joe Fylan, wplift.com (Read full
This plugin was surprisingly easy to setup
and use. Within less than an hour site owners can be begin offering their products or services online, available to be booked on specific days or timeslots.
Despite being a new release, the plugin has already been updated to include multiple date bookings which are ideal for hoteliers and multi-day rentals. This is a good sign that the developers are listening
to user requests and are willing to update their product.
Thanks to its ease of use, and the fact that it integrates with WooCommerce, building a professional site with this plugin is very easy due to the foundations already laid down by the WooCommerce platform
and the many extensions available for it.
If you are a web designer and are approached by a potential client who wants a website that is able to accept and manage bookings, then you can now happily offer them a solution using WordPress and the
WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin that is cost effective, easy to use from both the service provider and the customers perspective, and packed with a growing list of features.
You just need to activate this plugin & the "Booking" block will appear on the product pages of your WooCommerce store. You can see the global settings on the "WooCommerce -> Booking Settings" page. Deactivating the plugin will hide the "Booking" block & the global settings page.
Once purchased, to update the plugin to the latest version, please go to your WordPress Plugins page. As & when a new update is available, a notification will be visible just below the plugin description block. If you face any issues while updating the plugin, please drop an email to email@example.com
with your name, email address & plugin name.
- Make calendar field readonly to avoid keyboard popup on mobile devices - v1.2 - done & released
- Allow to purchase services without choosing booking date (as a gift) - v1.2 - done & released
- Ability to choose multiple time slots - v1.3
- Ability to add range of Holidays instead of individual dates