Recently we decided to take down the link to our Ticketing System where customers can create tickets for their plugin-related issues. Since we already have a forum (bbPress) for each plugin, we didn’t want to have multiple communication mediums. What we have done is taken down the note from our Contact Us page that would ask users to create a ticket on the ticketing system. It has been replaced with the forum page links for all plugins.
We will still use the system if we get any support requests via email. But we encourage our customers to use the forums as much as possible so responses can be faster.
We are using UserVoice for our ticketing & feedback system. The feedback system continues to provide us important feedback for our plugin & which features to take up for development based on the votes.
The links to our various support forums are mentioned below. They can also be found on each of the plugin pages as well as on the Support page on our website.
The various support forum links for our plugins are:
- WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- WooCommerce Abandon Cart PRO plugin
- Order Delivery Date PRO for WooCommerce plugin
- Multiple Time Slot Addon for Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin
- Partial Deposits Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Printable Tickets Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Rental System Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Seasonal Pricing Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Tour Operators Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
Once again, we strongly recommend that the customers should use the support forums for any plugin-related questions & issues. That’s the only way to get the fastest response & not emails.