Salesforce CRM Sync for WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Plugin
The Salesforce CRM addon for the WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Plugin allows you to add the abandoned cart details like First name, last name of customer, Abandoned product name with the selected quantity. Also, If any customer has the address then this addon will add the same address of the customer to the Salesforce CRM. This addon also allows you to add the abandoned cart details automatically to the Salesforce CRM. This addon keeps you updated for your store abandoned carts on your CRM.
- Download the zip file and install it from the Plugins->Add New Page
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area
- Go to WooCommerce->Abandoned Carts -> Addon Settings to create the settings.
Setup Salesforce CRM Settings
These settings are available here. WooCommerce->Abandoned Carts->Addon Settings
- Select the ‘Export abandoned cart data to Salesforce CRM‘ checkbox if you want the enable the option of exporting the abandoned cart data to Salesforce CRM. If this option is not selected/checked, then the abandoned cart data will not be synced with Salesforce CRM.
- Select the ‘Automatically add abandoned cart data to Salesforce CRM‘ checkbox if you want to enable abandoned cart data automatically synced to the Salesforce CRM. If it is enabled plugin will use the Wp-Cron to sync all abandoned cart data to the Salesforce CRM. If this option is not selected/checked, then abandoned cart data will be not synced automatically to Salesforce CRM.
- You need to provide your Salesforce username in the setting ‘Salesforce Username‘.
- You need to provide your Salesforce password in the setting ‘Salesforce Password‘.
- You need to provide your Salesforce Security Token in the setting ‘Salesforce Security Token‘.
- You need to select one option from “Export abandoned cart data as“. It will allow you to create your abandoned cart as “Lead” or “Contact” in Salesforce.
- If you have selected “Lead” in “Export abandoned cart data as” then one more setting “Company name of lead” will appear. In this setting, you need to provide the Company name for the Leads which will be sync for all the abandoned cart
Test Salesforce CRM credentials
It is highly recommended that before saving the setting you test the connection of the provided Salesforce CRM credentials. You need to click on the ‘Test Connection‘ link provided below all the credentials settings.
It is important to test the connection before you start with syncing the abandoned cat data to the Salesforce CRM, if you do not have correct credentials then the abandoned cart data will not be synced to the Salesforce CRM. So it is Mandatory for you to test the connection of given credentials.
If the connection is correct and it is connected to your account then it will display the success message as displayed below.
If the details provided in the settings are wrong and you have tested then it will display a message for the wrong credentials.
Salesforce CRM Addon for Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce version 1.0