Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce is used on more than 1000+ WooCommerce shops. But, we do not know who is using our plugin, for which type of business it is used or which type of users abandoned more carts on the website or which type of users recover more abandoned carts.
As of Abandoned Cart Pro 7.8 we’ve made it possible for store owners/developers to enable usage tracking from within the WordPress admin area. This feature sends us non-sensitive data about the size of the store, how Abandoned Cart Pro is installed and how it is being used.
Which is valuable for us and in turn will help us to improve the plugin.
The only sensitive information we store is the admin email. We do not track or store any personal or business-critical data from you or your clients and keep track of the admin email address simply to get in touch regarding important updates or major bug fixes of the plugin. Tracking data is sent automatically to our servers once you opt-in and then every one week from there on.
How to opt-out
You can opt-out from this feature by going to General Settings tab.
What exactly is tracked?
Below is the list of the data we track:
- Site URL
- WordPress admin email
- WordPress version
- WordPress locale
- WordPress debug mode
- WordPress memory limit
- Webserver software & version
- PHP version
- Some PHP Settings like maximum post size, maximum input vars, if suhosin is enabled, if you have cURL, SOAP and fSock enabled
- MySQL version
- WooCommerce version
- List of activated plugins
- Total number of Abandoned carts
- Total number of Recovered carts
- Total amount of Abandoned carts
- Total amount of Recovered carts
- Total number of Email templates
- Total number of Abandoned carts Email sent
- Total number of Abandoned carts by Logged-in user
- Total number of Abandoned carts by Guest user
- Total amount of Abandoned carts by Logged-in user
- Total amount of Abandoned carts by Guest user
- Total amount of Recovered carts by Logged-in user
- Total amount of Recovered carts by Guest user
- Abandoned Cart General settings
- Add to Cart pop-up settings
- Email Sending Settings
- Restriction Settings
- Template Settings
This is all done in the name of making Abandoned Cart Pro better. By seeing how our customers are using the plugin and what their setup looks like we are able to draw the kind of conclusions that lead to helpful features, better documentation, and more good things.
Opt-in and get a coupon
Thanks for reading this
The fact that you are reading this post means you had at the very least an active interest in helping make Abandoned Cart Pro more awesome and for that we thank you. If for some reason this user tracking isn’t for you, we understand and we say good luck. ?