With v5.10.0 of the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce, Dokan Vendors will immediately be able to find out all the necessary information about their bookings in the ‘View Bookings’ section.
Let’s have a look at how this section is like. Go to your Dokan Vendor Dashboard > Booking > View Bookings as shown here:
After clicking on it, here’s how the View Bookings Page will appear:
First, let’s have a look at all the details that will be available to you of the orders. They are:
- Booking ID– It is a unique number of a booking.
- Status- It will show the status (whether the order has been paid, or pending, etc) of the product.
- Booked Product– Name of service booked by the customer.
- Booked By– Customer’s first and last name entered in the checkout form.
- Order– It is a unique number of a particular order.
- Start Date– This is the start date selected by the customer for the booking service.
- End Date– This is the end date selected by the customer for the booking service.
- Amount– It is the total amount of the order.
- Order Date– This will show the date and time when an order is placed.
- Zoom Meeting– This will show in case you have chosen to integrate your bookings with the video calling application Zoom.
- Actions– This comes with two options:
A) The eye icon represents the View and Edit button. If you click on it you can edit the selected booking like this:
After selecting a suitable date and time as done below, you can click on ‘Confirm bookings’.
This way your booking date and time will be edited.
B) If you wish to cancel the bookings then you can click on the Cross icon under Actions as such:
Moving on, we will now go to the different subsections available just below the words View Bookings. They are:
- All: This will show all the bookings irrespective of their different statuses.
- Complete: This will show all the bookings that have been completed.
- Paid & Confirmed: This will show all the bookings where customers have paid for it and bookings have been confirmed by the store admin.
- Confirmed: This will show all the bookings that have been confirmed by the store admin.
- Pending Confirmation: All the bookings where approval is required from the store admin would be displayed here for the admin to approve or reject the booking request.
- Canceled: All the bookings that have been canceled either by the customers or the store admin would be displayed here.
For eg: If you choose the ‘Paid & Confirmed’ tab, then all of those bookings will be available as shown here:
Next, on the top right-hand side corner you will find two buttons:
1. CSV: You can download data of all, searched, and filtered bookings into a CSV file with the click of the CSV button. As you click on it, a data.csv file is downloaded and all the booking details can be viewed in that CSV file as shown in the image:
2. Print: We have the Print button on the All Bookings page to print all, searched, and filtered bookings. As you click on it, a print preview of all/searched/filtered bookings will be generated as shown in the below image.
Further ahead, if you wish to filter the bookings then you can do so by using any of the three filters available:
Let’s have a look at them:
1) By the Bookable Product
Using this filter, you can view your bookings by selecting your products. For instance, if you selected “Guitar lessons for beginners” product, then you will get the bookings as such:
2) By Customers
This filter will allow you to see bookings made by a particular customer.
For instance, you can enter the name of your customer to find the bookings that were made by them.
3) By Bookings
Under this filter, you will find the following options in the dropdown:
- Today Onwards – It displays booking records of current and future dates.
- Today’s Check-ins– It displays all the booking records whose check-in date is today.
- Today’s Check-outs– It displays all the booking records whose check-out date is today.
- Imported Bookings– It displays all the booking records that were imported.
- Custom Dates– It allows selecting the custom date range on the View Bookings page which will then display the bookings made between that selected date range.
For instance, if you choose a custom date range from 1st December to 24th December 2021, then the filtered bookings will appear as such:
To conclude, these are all the different details of the bookings that will be available for Dokan Vendors. They’ll now be able to quickly filter them & easily access the booking details of any one particular order when needed!