Currency per Product for WooCommerce Pro plugin allows you to display different currencies for your WooCommerce product. There are various scenarios in which you can set and display the prices for your products, which we shall look at in our next post on Behavior Options.
Below are the steps for installing the Currency per Product for WooCommerce Pro plugin:
1. First install WordPress and then the WooCommerce plugin.
2. Now for installing the Currency per Product for WooCommerce Pro plugin, refer the email sent to you after the plugin was purchased. It will contain a download link to the plugin file along with details like license key, order # etc.
3. Click on this download link (Plugin name), to download the zip file.
4. Now go to WordPress Admin -> Plugins -> Add New option.
5. Click Upload Plugin at the top.
6. Click Choose File and select the .zip file that you have downloaded.
7. Click on Install Now button.
Uploading the zip file
8. Now activate the plugin by clicking the Activate Plugin button.
Installing the plugin
Once the installation process is completed, you will see the plugin is installed and active on the Plugins page.
Now you will need to save the license key that is provided in your email. This will help you to update the plugin from the Plugins page automatically.
We will understand the steps to activate your license key in our next post.