You can update the Currency per Product for WooCommerce Pro plugin in 2 ways:
- Automatic Update
- Manual Update
You can receive update notifications automatically for Currency per Product for WooCommerce Pro plugin by activating the license key. This will help you to update the plugin in just one click.
Note – Even if you do not activate the license key for this plugin, it will still work properly. But you will not be able to receive any notification for updates on the Plugins page.
Once you have an active license key, update notifications will appear on the Plugins page. Follow the below steps to update the plugin:
1. You will receive an update notification for Currency per Product for WooCommerce Pro plugin on the Plugins page as shown below:
2. The update notification will display 2 links. You can either view the details of a new version by clicking on the View version 1.4.5 details link or just click on update now option to update the plugin.
3. So click on update now option to update the plugin to the new version.
4. Once the plugin is updated, a message will be displayed as Updated! as shown below:
The plugin is updated
Below are the steps for updating the plugin manually:
1. First login to WordPress login page of Tyche Softwares – http://www.tychesoftwares.com/wp-login.php
2. Then go to the purchase history- http://www.tychesoftwares.com/purchase-history
3. Now download the zip file of the latest version of the plugin.
4. Unzip the downloadable file and upload the unzipped folder – currency-per-product-for-woocommerce-pro-1.4.3, to the wp-content/plugins directory on your web server.
5. This will overwrite the old files and update the plugin. You can use FileZilla or any other FTP software to do so.
Thus your update process is completed and you can configure settings for the new features of the plugin.