Deposits for WooCoomerce v2.0 ( Release date: 28th May, 2019 )
This is a major update to the plugin. The feature to charge customers automatically for remaining payments using Stripe has been added in this update along with some bug fixes.
- New Feature: Added the ability to allow for auto-collecting payments for remaining amounts when the original order has been paid using Stripe.
- This feature is available only for orders that have been placed by registered users.
- More details can be found here.
- Fix: When the cart total is less than the fixed deposit amount, incorrect future payment amount was shown.
- Fix: Currency sign was not displayed for the full product amount in WooCommerce->Edit Orders page.
- Coupon discount was not removed when WooCommerce->Settings->Products->Deposits->Disable Coupons setting is disabled and a deposit product is added to a cart that has a coupon applied.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.8 ( Release date: 8th April, 2019 )
- Made the plugin compatible with WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Fix: The product page was displaying incorrect deposit amount for Composite products.
- Tweak: Payment plans breakdown will be displayed on order recieved page & emails as well
- Tweak: Added a link for parent order in the scheduled and remaining amount order emails
- New Filters to modify the labels for ‘Pay Deposit’, ‘Pay Future Amount’, ‘Payable TOday’, & ‘Future Amounts’.
- New filters to modify the payment plans schedule breakdown text on all pages.
- Tweak: Changes the Email Subject & heading for the scheduled payments order emails.
- Fix: The payable & future amount on product page was getting doubled on qty change with Booking & Appointments plugin product
- Fix: The Payment plans were getting saved in random order on the admin side.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.7 ( Release date: 29th January, 2019 )
Made compatible with 4 plugins –
- WooCommerce Product Addons
- Gravity Forms
- WooCommerce Extra Product options
- Product Bundles
Bug Fixes –
- Fix – The ‘Payable Today’ & ‘Future Amount’ on product page for variable product did not update when the option was changed.
- Fix – The ‘Payable Today’ & ‘Future Amount’ on product page did not update on quantity change.
- Tweak – Added a filter to display the ‘Payable Today’ & ‘Future Amount’ on Checkout page below the deposit options.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.6.1 ( Release date: 20th December, 2018 )
Bug Fixes –
- Made the strings on the product page translatable.
- Updated the translation files.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.6 ( Release date: 3rd December, 2018 )
- Made compatible with WordPress 5.0
Bug Fixes –
- Fix – Checkout page continously loading when ‘Enable Checkout based Deposits’ setting was turned on.
- Fix – The total duration in the Payment Plans admin was calculated incorrectly.
- Fix – Debug log errors and warnings
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.5 ( Release date: 15th October, 2018 )
- Deposits on Checkout – Enable deposits on checkout page to allow customers to pay deposit on the whole order.
- Compatible with Aelia Currency Switcher – Deposits for WooCommerce is now compatible with Aelia Currency Switcher.
- We have added usage tracking in this release. If opted in, we will gather some statistics about how the Deposits for WooCommerce plugin is used on your store. No personal data will be tracked.
- Fix – The ‘Payable Today’ & ‘Future Payments’ on the product page did not update the prices with the Booking & Appointments plugin.
- Fix – The ‘Shipping Address’ details were being set to Billing Address in the scheduled payments created from the payment plans.
- Fix – For a Booking product, deposit was being applied even when Full payment was selected ( for the payment plan of ‘X days before’).
- Fix – ‘Payable Today’ & ‘Future Amount’ were not being updated correctly on the product page when increasing the product quantity for the Booking product.
- Fix – After deleting the plugin, the plugin data was not being deleted.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.4 ( Release date: 7th May, 2018 )
- Disable Payment Gateways – Added a setting to add the payment gateways which should be disabled on checkout if deposit product is in the cart.
- Disable Coupons – Added a setting to disable the coupons on cart & checkout for deposit products.
- ‘Payable Today’ and ‘Future Payments’ are now displayed on the product page.
- The products with payment plans will display the number of due days for future payments with amount.
- Reminder Emails – Added a setting to enable reminder emails. Invoice Emails for scheduled payments in the payment plans will be sent automatically on the scheduled date.
Bug Fixes –
- The totals for remaining amount with tax (including/excluding) enabled.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.3 ( Release date: 30th January, 2018 )
Bug Fixes –
- Fix – The warnings displayed on the Payment Plans admin page.
- Fix – ‘Payable Today’ & ‘Future Payments’ were being displayed on the cart & checkout page even though deposit based product was not present in the cart.
- Add translation files for the plugin.
Deposits for WooCoomerce v1.2 ( Release date: 26th October, 2017 )
- Payment plans to pay the remaining amount X days before the booking date ( For Booking & Appointments for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Bookings ).
- ‘Default payment type’ – Enable to make ‘Pay Deposit’ as the default selection on the product page.
- A setting to add custom text for deposit information on the product page.
Deposits for WooCommerce v1.1 ( Release date: 30th September, 2017 )
Bug Fixes –
- Fix – If add to cart is clicked from shop page, and the deposit type is forced with payment plans, the plans were not getting applied.
- Fix – $0 price was applied when added to cart from shop page if payment plans were empty. Full amount will be applied now.
Deposits for WooCommerce v1.0 ( Release date: 18th September, 2017 )