When you purchase this plugin, an email is sent to your email address that contains the download link to the plugin file, a license key & some other details too like the order #, etc.
The first step in setting up your Order Delivery Date plugin is to install WordPress and the WooCommerce plugin. Once the store is ready, To install and activate the Order Delivery Date Pro plugin:
- Download the zip file of the plugin.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top.
- Click Choose File and select the .zip file you downloaded in step 1. Select Choose.
- Click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin.
Once the plugin is installed and activated, you will need to save the license key that was emailed to you. This is required so you can update your plugin from the Plugins page automatically. Follow the below steps to save & activate your license key:
- Go to Order Delivery Date > Activate License Page.
- Enter the license key provided in the email in the “License Key” field.
- Click on Save Changes button.
- Click Activate License button.
- “Active” status will be shown in the green colour along with the Deactivate License button.
The plugin will still work fine if the license key is not active on your website but then the update notifications won’t be visible for the plugin.
The plugin is now ready to capture preferred delivery dates from your customers. You can set up the settings for the plugin as per you requirements under Order Delivery Date > Settings menu.