Price based on User Role for WooCommerce Pro plugin allows you to provide dynamic pricing in order to display products at different prices for different user groups. You can set prices globally or on per product basis using this plugin. It works with variable products too.
Below are the steps for installing the Price based on User Role for WooCommerce Pro plugin:
1. First install WordPress and then the WooCommerce plugin.
2. For installing the Price based on User Role for WooCommerce Pro plugin, refer the email sent to you after the plugin was purchased. It will contain a download link to the plugin file with details like license key, order # etc.
3. Now click on this download link (Plugin name) to download the zip file.
4. Go to WordPress Admin -> Plugins -> Add New option.
5. Then click on Upload Plugin at the top.
6. Click Choose File button and select the .zip file that you have downloaded.
7. Click on Install Now button.
Uploading the zip file
8. Now activate the plugin by clicking the Activate Plugin button.
Installing the plugin
Once the installation process is completed, you will see the plugin is installed and active on the Plugins page.
You will need to save the license key that is provided in your email. This will help you to update the plugin from the Plugins page automatically.
We will understand the steps to activate your license key in our next post.