Delivery Dates will be available in the calendar based on the subscription period set. It could be daily, weekly, monthly or annually.
The following plugins are required in order for WooCommerce Subscriptions Compatibility Addon to work on your store:
- WooCommerce plugin
- Order Delivery Date Pro plugin: From v6.9
- WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin
- Download the zip file and install it from the Plugins->Add New Page
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area
- Go to Order Delivery Date > Settings > General Settings -> Additional Settings link to enable WooCommerce Subscriptions compatibility.
Setup WooCommerce Subscriptions compatibility
Once you have WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin and WooCommerce Subscriptions Compatibility Addon installed and active. You will see 2 checkboxes under General Settings -> Additional Settings link.
The first checkbox if enabled will allow choosing a Delivery Date & Time (if enabled) for every renewal order created manually. Delivery dates will be available as per the renewal period set for the subscription product.
Delivery Date and time will be updated automatically for the renewal orders created automatically based on the renewal period if the second checkbox is checked.
Version 1.1(Release date: 19 September 2017)
There are some new features and some bug fixes in this update which are mentioned below:
1. Subscription order’s Delivery date and time can now be edited by the customers on the My Accounts -> Subscriptions page on the frontend.
An Edit link is added next to the Delivery date on the My Account -> Subscriptions View page. When this link is clicked it will display the Delivery Date and Time fields.
The edit link will be shown only when the ‘Allow Customers to edit Delivery Date & Time’ checkbox is enabled under General Settings->Additional Settings tab.
2. A new checkbox is added to Enable update of the ‘Next Payment date’ according to the selected Delivery Date of an order and based on Minimum Delivery time(in hours) set. This setting will be available only if the ‘WooCommerce Subscriptions’ checkbox is enabled under General Settings -> Additional settings link.
When this checkbox is enabled, the Next Payment date under the WooCommerce->Subscriptions->Edit->Billing Schedule box can be updated based on the selected Delivery Date and the Minimum Delivery time(in hours) set.
1. Delivery Date was not updated for the renewal orders with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin version 2.2.x. This is fixed now.
2. Delivery Date was not updated for the renewal orders with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin version 2.2.x and WooCommerce version 1.1.2) is installed. This is fixed now.
4. A fatal error was shown on the admin Subscriptions page when the ‘Process renewal’ action was selected from the Subscription actions dropdown. This is fixed now.
5. Renewal order’s delivery date is not updated accordingly when the subscription order is suspended for a while and then it is again resubscribed after some period. This is fixed now.
6. Time slot field was added in the Custom field to the renewal order if the parent order does have only the date and no time slot. This is fixed now.
7. Warnings added in the debug.log files are fixed.