Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Multiple Time Slot Addon for WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugin:
- I just purchased the plugin but I am unable to find the License key. Where can I find one?
You can find your license key in an email sent to the email account that you used while purchasing. If you don’t find an email in your Inbox folder, please check your spam folder.
- I run a clinic, where we need 2 back to back appointments for new patients. Can I select more than 1 time slot while booking an appointment?
Yes. You can select 2 time slots back to back while booking an appointment. With the help of Multiple Time Slot Addon, you can select any number of time slots available for that particular date.
- While selecting 2 time slots, how will I be charged?
If 2 time slots are selected, every time slot is considered one booking. So if 2 time slots are selected you will be charged for 2 bookings.
- How does the .ICS file work with multiple time slot?
While we have multiple time slots enabled, for every time slot selected, a new .ICS file is created. So if for a date 3 time slots are selected, 3 .ICS files are generated.
- Are the Bookings displayed differently when multiple time slots are created?
When a booking is made using multiple time slots, in the Booking>View Booking page, different records are generated for the same order having different time slots selected. So if in an order 3 time slots are selected for booking, then 3 different records will be stored in the View Booking page for the same order.
- How do I display multiple time slot on the product page front-end?
For displaying multiple time slots, you just have to select the “Multiple” radio button while you create your first time slot. This will result in having time slots in check-boxes on the front end. You also have “Single” radio option which will result in displaying time slots in a drop down box pattern, where you can select only one time slot.
- Does the lockout behave same as it was behaving with Single time slots?
Yes, the multiple time slots behave exactly same while we have Single time slots. If we have date lockout set as 5 and have Multiple selected with 3 time slots having their lockout as 1. And while booking, a customer selects 2 time slots for a particular date and places the order, that particular date will have only the remaining 3rd time slot for booking as the other 2 time slots are booked.
- Does the Global time slots work with this addon?
Yes, the global time slot works effectively with the multiple time slot. Having Global time slots enabled, products having same time slots will be booked and locked out after reaching its lockout for all the products.
- If at all a booking is cancelled, does the booked time slot also gets available for further booking?
Yes, if at all a booking is cancelled where a date and a time slot(s) are selected, then after cancellation, the booked date and the time slot(s) will be available for further booking.
- How do I configure the plugin for WordPress multisite?
You have to just upload the plugin and in network settings, check the option to enable plugin management, and then from each individual site you need to activate it.
- Are the licenses valid for lifetime?
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. You can renew your license for another year at a substantially discounted rate.
- What do I get with my license?
Your license grants you access to all of our support resources, documentation and product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date.
- How much does it cost to renew my license?
You can quickly and easily renew your license at a discounted price.
- Will my plugins quit working if my license expires?
No way. If your license expires, your plugins will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugins, won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the incredible product support that we offer.
- I have purchased your plugin for single store license and I am working on my development site. I am wondering if I can use the same license when I move my site to a whole new server/ domain? How does this work?
You can move the single-store license on your live site. Once done with the development, you need to deactivate the license from the development site & put that key on the live site. So the single-store license would work for development/live site.
- Can I upgrade from single store license to five or unlimited stores as well and just pay the difference?
You can upgrade from single store to 5 or unlimited licenses if you purchase within 60 days of purchasing the single site license.
- Is your plugin compatible with WPML as I wanted my site to be available in multiple languages.
Yes, the plugin is compatible with WPML.