There are 2 ways to Update the Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce plugin:
- Automatic Update
- Manual Update
To update the Abandoned Cart Pro for WooCommerce plugin automatically, it is important to have an Active Licence key for your plugin. This will help you to update the plugin in just one click.
To check how to Activate your Licence key, Click here.
Remember: The Update notification will appear only if the License Key is Active. If it is not active, the plugin will still work properly but the notification for updates will not be visible.
Once the Update notification has appeared, follow the below steps to Update your plugin:
1. Whenever there is a new update, you will receive an Update notification on the Plugins page as shown below:
2. You can View details of the new version on the Update notification by clicking on the View version details link.
3. Click on Update Now to update the new version.
4. Once the plugin is updated, a message will be displayed as Updated!.
If the automatic Update plugin process does not work for you for any reason, there is another way to Update your Plugin. This can be done Manually by following the below steps:
1. Login to wordpress login page of Tychesoftwares – http://www.tychesoftwares.com/wp-login.php
2. Go to purchase history – http://www.tychesoftwares.com/purchase-history
3. Download the .zip file of the latest version of the plugin.
4. Now Unzip the downloaded file and upload the unzipped woocommerce-abandon-cart-pro folder to the wp-content/plugins directory on your web server.
5. This will overwrite the old files. You can use FileZilla or any other FTP software to do this.
Once the plugin is updated, you can now configure settings for the new features of the plugin.