Changelog for Partial Deposits Addon
Changelog for Version 2.14 ( Release: Oct 17 2018 )
This is a minor update to the plugin that mainly contains bug fixes and tweaks.
Note: This version requires Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v4.12.1 and above to work smoothly.
Tweaks & Improvements:
1. Removed usage of PHP Session.
2. Labeled the price based on the selected payment type.
1. Fix – Full payment was being calculated even if the product was set up with the partial payment.
Changelog for Version 2.13 ( Release: Sept 3 2018 )
This is a minor update to the addon that contains UI/UX improvements and bug fixes.
1. Styled Partial and Full payment selection to buttons.
2. Changed the styling of Partial Payment options as per the Booking plugin.
1. Partial deposit settings and labels were being considered on the front end even if the settings are disabled. Same has been fixed.
2. Fixed some warnings being logged in the debug.log file from the plugin.
3. The customer was allowed to cancel the order which was generated for the remaining balance. Fixed the same.
4. Fixed the issue where the incorrect price was being calculated when the product is setup with the Fixed Blocks and Partial Deposits.
5. Partial and Full Payment buttons were appearing on front-end product page when the product was setup only with the Security deposits. Same has been fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.12 ( Release: April 2 2018 )
This is a minor update to the addon for Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce that contains a feature enhancement, compatibility and bug fixes.
1. You can generate one order for collecting all remaining amounts of partially paid items in the order.
1. Fixed the issue where timeslot price is set to 0 then also the regular price was being considered as booking price.
2. Made compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce and updated WooCommerce tested up to tag in the plugin header.
3. Warnings were appearing on the WooCommerce Orders page when a product is permanently deleted from the store. Same has been fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.11 ( Release: November 28 2017 )
This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains compatibility fixes and some minor bug fixes.
1. Radio buttons have been replaced with select dropdowns for Payment Type settings on the Product page.
2. Fixes for compatibility with version 4.5.0 of Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce.
Changelog for Version 2.10 ( Release: September 15 2017 )
This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains some bug fixes.
1. Made View Bookings compatible with the new View Bookings of the core plugin.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Changelog for Version 2.9 ( Release: June 08 2017 )
This is a minor update to the plugin that contains some bug fixes.
1. Added a filter which allows the admin to change the item price and subtotal and total on the Cart & Checkout page by using custom code.
2. Added an icon for the Partial Payments tab in the Booking meta box on the admin product page.
Changelog for Version 2.8 ( Release: April 11 2017 )
This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for WooCommerce version 3.0.0 and higher. Backward compatibility with lower versions of WooCommerce has been retained.
Changelog for Version 2.7 ( Release: January 11 2017 )
This update to the addon contains some bug fixes as below:
1. Fixed an issue where incorrect subtotal was being displayed on the Cart page when the cart contains multiple products and one of the products uses Security Deposit as the Partial payment Type.
2. Incorrect WooCommerce Coupon discount was applied on the Cart page for a product using Security Deposit as the Partial Payment Type. The issue occurred for quantity greater than 1. This has now been fixed.
3. Fixed an issue where the deposit label was being used on the Product page even though the product does not have partial deposits enabled.
Changelog for Version 2.6(Release: August 16 2016)
This update to the addon contains compatibility fixes.
1. The addon has now been made compatible with the latest WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Addons version 2.10.10. Backward compatibility has been retained with lower versions.
2. Fixed an issue where the line item total on the Cart page was displayed incorrectly when the deposit amount was lower than the gravity forms options amount.
3. The plugin has now been modified to take into consideration the Gravity Forms options amounts when calculating the deposit to be displayed on the Product page.
4. The Gravity Forms totals displayed on the Product page will also be displayed based on the Partial Deposit settings.
5. Fixed an issue where the Gravity Forms option prices were being passed as 0 when the forms contained price calculations.
6. The deposit amounts displayed on the Cart, Checkout pages, WooCommerce emails etc. will now use the WooCommerce currency formats.
Changelog for Version 2.5(Release: July 4 2016)
This update to the plugin contains some issue fixes along with compatibility changes with Booking & Appointment Plugin 2.8.
1. The plugin has now been made compatible with Booking & Appointment Plugin v2.8 and higher.
2. The help tips in the Booking meta box on the admin product page have been realigned along with some other formatting changes for the addon settings.
3. The plugin was performing tax calculations on the Security Deposit amount. It has now been modified to ensure that no tax calculations are done for the Security Deposit Amount.
4. The plugin now formats the price for all currencies (when multi-currencies is used), instead of using the WooCommerce Multilingual filters.
Changelog for Version 2.4(Release: June 2 2016)
This update to the addon contains some issue fixes as below:
1. For WPML, multi-currency feature even though manual conversion rates are set, automated currency conversion rates were being taken. This has now been fixed.
2. Fixed an issue where the addon settings were displayed twice in Booking->Settings->Addon Settings tab.
3. Fixed the issue where the addon labels were not being translated.
4. For WPML, multi-currency feature, the currency symbol is displayed incorrectly when multi-currency is set at the product level. This has been fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.3(Release: May 9 2016)
This update to the plugin contains some feature enhancements and a minor issue fix.
1. A new feature has been added to the addon that will allow the admin to invoice the remaining balance.
2. When invoiced, a new order will be generated, which will total to the remaining amount. The user will be sent the invoice.
3. The user can pay the remaining balance using the My Account->View Order page.
4. The remaining balance can also be marked as ‘Paid Offline’. In this scenario, no new order shall be generated.
5. 2 new columns have been added in the Booking->View Bookings page which shall display the Payment Status and Remaining Balance.
6. 2 new columns ‘Payment Type’ and ‘Original Orders’ have been added to WooCommerce->Orders page.
7. Settings have been added in Booking->Settings->Addon Settings tab to allow the admin to hide/display the above columns.
8. 4 new labels have been to the Booking->Settings->Addon Settings tab. These labels are used for the different deposit amounts.
9. The setting ‘Partial Payment Disabled Message’ has been moved from Booking-Settings->Global Booking Settings to Booking->Settings->Addon Settings tab.
1. Added a check to ensure addon data is added in WooCommerce emails only if the WooCommerce version number is greater than 2.5.x
Changelog for Version 2.2.1(Release: January 28 2016)
This upgrade to the Partial Deposits plugin contains compatibility fixes for WooCommerce upgrade to 2.5.x and some bug fixes.
1. The addon has now been made compatible with WooCommerce version 2.5.x.
1. When the payment type is set to ‘Full Payment’ in the product settings, the front end product page defaults to Partial Payment. This has been fixed.
2. Fixed an issue where partial payment prices are not rounded to 2 decimal places.
3. When the addon is used with WooCommerce Product Addons or Gravity Forms WooCommerce Product Addons, the remaining amount is set to 0 on the Cart page. This has been fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.2(Release: January 14 2016)
This upgrade to the Partial Deposits Addon contains a bug fix.
There was an issue with “Flat Price” set in the addon, when Full payment is enabled with multiple days booking method. When full payment option is selected on product page, the amount used to show price for a single day even when more than 1 day is selected for booking. For the same scenario, the Cart page shows the partial deposit amount thereby forcing the user to make a partial payment. This is fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.1(Release: January 11 2016)
The addon has been modified to ensure compatibility with the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin version 2.4.6. This version of the booking plugin has been made compatible with WooCommerce Bookings plugin by WooThemes.
Changelog for Version 2.0.1(Release: December 23 2015)
This upgrade to the Partial Deposits Addon contains a compatibility change and an issue fix.
1. The addon has now been made compatible with the new setting added for WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Addons plugin. It allows the admin to select whether the option prices should be multiplied with the number of nights or no (added in v2.4.5).
2. Incorrect Deposits were being calculated when the plugin is used with WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Addons. This has now been fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.0(Release: December 17 2015)
Please note that the addon page should be upgraded to mention that the Partial Deposits Addon v2.0 will be compatible with Booking 2.4.4 and above.
This upgrade to the addon contains some compatibility fixes.
1. The addon has now been modified to make it compatible with the price calculation changes done for the WooCommerce Booking and Appointment plugin ( v2.4.4 ).
2. The issue where the deposit prices were not displayed on the Product page ( for a site using WPML, but the multi-currency feature is disabled ) has now been fixed.
Changelog for Version 1.9.1(Release: October 28 2015)
This update to the plugin includes some issue fix.
Fixed an issue where a product using the price by range feature displays the wrong price on the cart page.
Changelog for Version 1.9(Release: October 28 2015)
This update to the addon contains an enhancement.
1. A new deposit type has been added to the addon named as “Security Deposit”.
2. This will allow the admin to setup a flat amount as a deposit for a given product.
3. The addon will then add the security deposit amount to the final bookable amount.
Changelog for Version 1.8(Release: October 21 2015)
The addon has now been made compatible with the multi-currency feature of WPML. This will ensure that the deposit prices for bookable products are now displayed in the correct currency on the Product, Cart pages and so on.
Changelog for Version 1.7(Release: August 13 2015)
This update to the addon contains an issue fix where the totals on the Cart page were being displayed incorrectly when the addon was used along with Gravity Forms.
Changelog for Version 1.6(Release: June 18 2015)
This upgrade to the addon contains the below fixes.
1. Gravity Forms Product Addons compatibility issues have been fixed.
2. Incorrect full payment price displayed on the product page for fixed deposit amounts have been fixed.
3. Fixed some warnings being displayed on the Cart page.
Changelog for Version 1.5(Release: April 9 2015)
There are some new features added and bugs fixed in this update which are mentioned below:
New features :
1. Added a new option on the product level ‘Default Payment Type when Full payment is enabled’, where you can set the default payment type for a product. This option allows to select the Full payment or Partial payment as default payment type.
Bugs fixed :
1. The labels for the Full payment on cart and checkout page were same as of the Partial payment labels. Now for Full payment, there will be different labels displayed on the cart and checkout page.
2. $NaN was displayed for variable product when the booking date was selected first and the variations were not selected. From now the text ‘Please select an option’ will be displayed when no variation is selected.
3. The Partial payment / Full payment labels were not displayed on the cart page for different language while using WPML plugin.
Changelog for Version 1.4(Release: March 19 2015)
The addon has been now made compatible with the new UI structure. A few fixes have also been implemented as below:
1. Issue fixed where incorrect price is being displayed when user switches between the Full and Partial payment radio buttons.
2. Issue fix where full payment price is displayed even though “Allow Full Payment” option is unchecked and deposit days are set.
Changelog for Version 1.3(Release: January 2 2015)
This version has few fixes made, which are as follows:
1. The addon has been made compatible with Gravity Forms Product Addons and the Woocommerce Product Addons.
2. Cart page price issues with the addon have been fixed as well.
Changelog for Version 1.2(Release: October 16 2014)
The following are the few fixes included in this version update:
1. Fatal error was incurred due to function over load.
2. The prices were not displayed correctly on cart page.
3. The prices were not displayed on the product page for multiple days feature.
4. Also some warnings which were coming are fixed.
Changelog for Version 1.1(Release: July 3 2014)
There are 2 new features and 1 bug fix added to the addon:
1. Now you can allow the user to make full payment or a partial payment on selection of the check-in or booking date.
2. Added a new setting named “Only Full Payment within X days from today” which allows Partial payment only if the check-in or booking date selected is more than the days entered in the field.
1. When installed with the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin, the license key for the addon was not getting stored properly.
Back to Top