Plugin Version: 4.4.2
Release Date: February 22, 2018
You can print out invoices and delivery notes for the WooCommerce orders. You can also edit the Company/Shop name, Company/Shop postal address and also add personal notes, conditions/policies (like a refund policy) and a footer imprint.
The plugin adds a new side panel on the order page to allow shop administrators to print out the invoice or delivery note. Registered customers can also print their order with a button that is added to the order screen.
- Print invoices and delivery notes via the side panel on the “Order Edit” page
- Quickly print invoices and delivery notes on the “Orders” page
- Bulk print invoices and delivery notes
- Allow customers to print the order in the “My Account” page
- Include a print link in customer E-Mails
- Add a company address, a logo, and much other information to the invoice and delivery note
- Completely customize the invoice and delivery note template
- Simple invoice numbering
- Supports sequential order numbers
- Supports the WooCommerce refund system
- Intelligent invoice and delivery note template system with hooks and functions.php support
If you need any help then you can drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can request support from the Contact page. As well as you can directly post your questions on the support page of this plugin on WordPress.org.
Great response to a “glitch” that occurred with the “print invoices” plug-in. Works perfectly now – response time was <24 hours. Happy happy!