Plugin Version: 4.4.2
Release Date: February 22, 2018
You can print out invoices and delivery notes for the WooCommerce orders. You can also edit the Company/Shop name, Company/Shop postal address and also add personal notes, conditions/policies (like a refund policy) and a footer imprint.
The plugin adds a new side panel on the order page to allow shop administrators to print out the invoice or delivery note. Registered customers can also print their order with a button that is added to the order screen.
- Print invoices and delivery notes via the side panel on the “Order Edit” page
- Quickly print invoices and delivery notes on the “Orders” page
- Bulk print invoices and delivery notes
- Allow customers to print the order in the “My Account” page
- Include a print link in customer E-Mails
- Add a company address, a logo, and much other information to the invoice and delivery note
- Completely customize the invoice and delivery note template
- Simple invoice numbering
- Supports sequential order numbers
- Supports the WooCommerce refund system
- Intelligent invoice and delivery note template system with hooks and functions.php support
If you need any help then you can drop an email on email@example.com or you can request support from the Contact page. As well as you can directly post your questions on the support page of this plugin on WordPress.org.
If I don’t always have to fear updates, this plugin would have five starts.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
Great response to a “glitch” that occurred with the “print invoices” plug-in. Works perfectly now – response time was <24 hours. Happy happy!