- View more...
The customer can choose any delivery date that is after the current date. The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the "Additional Checkout Fields" section.
WIth the version 2.6, admin can assign a 'Delivery Charge' for any delivery week day. This also extends to specific dates. You can apply additional delivery charges for every specific date that is added. The additional delivery charges can also be added for same-day & next-day deliveries from the "Time Settings" tab.
The delivery date calendar can be displayed in 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
on the checkout page. In addition to that, v 2.3 contains 5 new date formats.
In addition to the above, the plugin now includes the automatic updater. So all future updates from the v 2.3 onwards can be automatically pulled from the 'Plugins' page as & when they are available.
You can now schedule delivery dates for gifts, allowing them to be delivered at a certain date in the future. This should make holiday and birthday shopping super easy for your customers.
This plugin can also be used to enable only selected delivery dates instead of weekdays. Many businesses deliver on selected delivery dates only & not on recurring weekdays. The "Delivery Dates" section enables them to add the dates which they deliver on. Enabling the "Delivery Dates" option automatically disables the weekdays.
This plugin can also be used as a Booking Calendar on the checkout page. A new setting in the latest version allows you to set maximum bookings or appointments that you want to conduct in 1 day. The customizable field label & note will infact enable you to use this plugin to capture any future dates, for example, booking date, pickup date, delivery date, etc.
This plugin enables Customers to:
This plugin enables Admin to:
- Select convenient delivery date
- Select appropriate delivery time
- Book appointments
- Choose a time slot for delivery - v 2.4
- Allow the customer to select Delivery Time along with Delivery Date
- Same-day & Next-day delivery with cut-off time
- Limit number of deliveries per time slot - v 2.4
- Specify the time range available for delivery
- Set minimal interval between the order and delivery date
- Add holidays or black-out dates to the calendar
- Option to show Delivery Date in Customer Notification Email
- See delivery date & time entered by Customer in the order
- Choose from 24 different themes for the calendar
- Choose the convenient date format
- Customize field label, field note text
- Capture only delivery date or only delivery time or both
- Show 2 months in calendar
- Set maximum deliveries / appointments / bookings for a day - Version 2.1
- Can also be used by site owners to have customers select in-store pickup date for web orders
- Set Specific Delivery Dates for delivery instead of Weekdays
- Send Delivery Date in Admin Notification emails
- Show Calendar in one of 62 languages
- Woocommerce 2.0.xx & above
- Wordpress 3.0 & above
- This version has 2 updates of displaying the delivery date on the WooCommerce> Orders page and in the Edit orders page.
- This version now makes the Order delivery date plugin compatible with WPML.
View full Changelog
- This version addresses compatibility issues with WooCommerce v2.1 release & 4 bug fixes.
You just need to activate this plugin & the delivery date field will appear on the checkout form. Deactivating the plugin will hide the field from the checkout form as well as from the admin order page.
To get the latest version of your plugin, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name, email address & plugin name. The updated version of the plugin will be emailed to you upon verification. The plugin update process will be automated very soon.
- Ability to choose delivery / appointment timeslot from the checkout page - done
- Separate delivery / appointment time range for all 7 days
- Review by Joe Fylan, wpmayor.com (Read full review here)
To the end user this will seem like a simple feature to implement on your store, but for the admin user there are plenty of settings and features with this plugin that allow you to customise the options available to customers to match the delivery service you can provide.
Being able to specify certain dates for delivery or only certain days of the week gives this plugin a good amount of flexibility. The ability to block out holidays where deliveries cannot be made is also a good feature that can help avoid customer disappointment.
It would be nice if premium payments could be added for next day deliveries or weekend deliveries but as yet, this is not a feature that is included.
Overall, if you want to allow customers to choose a delivery date when checking out of your WooCommerce store, this is one of the few options available and it does what it does very well.