- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our sales and services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on our website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Hey! We are the folks behind a variety of products designed to allow anyone – the florist to accept the deliveries, tourist to accept the bookings & WooCommerce store owners to capture the abandoned carts. We also have a few other WordPress & WooCommerce plugins apart from these 3. We believe in powering the open Internet with code that is open source and are proud to say that all of our work is available under the GPL. Unlike most other services, because our GPL code is public, you can actually download and take a look at that code to see how it works.
- Our website https://www.tychesoftwares.com/
- Our products that are available on our site or through WordPress.org.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
For example, we require individuals who sign up for a https://www.tychesoftwares.com/ account to provide a username and email address – and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your name–but we don’t require that information to create your account.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us – a subscription to a tychesoftwares.com, a premium plugin, for example–you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in the draft and published content for your website. For example, if you write a blog post that includes biographic information about you, or if you have given a testimonial or review for our service, then we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet, if you choose to publish the post publicly. This might be obvious to you…but it’s not to everyone!
- Credentials: Depending on the Services you use, you may provide us with credentials for your website (like SSH, FTP, and SFTP username and password). For example, Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce or Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce or any of other plugins communicate with our support ninja users may provide us with these credentials in order to allow us to troubleshoot problems on their site more quickly.
- Communications with Us (Hey There!): You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our support ninja about a support question or you cantact us using our contact form.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information of the web browsers and servers. Such as the browser type, IP address, language preference, the date and time of access, operating system. We collect log information when you use our Services – for example, when you visit our website, browse the pages or blog.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that site administrators and users perform on a site – in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site (e.g., Which page you have visited on our site). We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, support document searches at tychesoftwares.com/docs/, button clicks). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Tyche Softwares and others;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Tyche Softwares and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback or keep you up to date on Tyche Softwares and our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to share that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your profile, posts, comment, other content that you make public on our website. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Tyche Softwares does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Tyche Softwares’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Tyche Softwares’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
Tyche Softwares is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and across India. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Third Party Software
If you’d like to use third party software like plugins with our Services, please keep in mind that when you interact with them you may provide information about yourself to those third parties. We don’t own or control these third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information. You should review their rules and policies when installing and using third party software.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.