Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce transforms your WooCommerce shop to a full-fledged Booking platform. It lets you capture the Booking Date & Time for each service.
Plugin Version: 2.8
Last Update: July 4 2016
New: From v2.8, a new filter is added on the Booking->View Bookings page, using which you can filter the bookings on current week, month, year and so on.
It is “fully integrated” with WooCommerce. It can be used to create & manage all types of booking services. You can sell tickets, tours, hotel bookings, appointments and much more with this plugin.
Seem a little pricey at $119? Some quick math… say you charge $40 per hour. Then 3 hours of your time is worth $120. So, this plugin only needs to save you 3 hours to pay for a Single Store License!
This plugin allows your website visitors to do the following:
- Select a Booking Date and / or a Time Slot based on the availability
- Allows visitors to “Add to Cart” only when the Booking Date and / or Time slot is chosen
- Allows visitors to view the booking details at every step of the WooCommerce cycle like the cart page, checkout page, order received page, notification email, etc.
- Booked period is shown as unavailable for reserving even without being checked out
- “Real time” availability checking done at checkout page in case of multiple visitors trying to book the same service that has space only for 1
- Check the reserved period in the received invoice
Businesses which can use the plugin:
- Apartment Rentals
- Bed & Breakfasts / Lodging
- Equipment Rentals
- Personal Trainers
- Financial Services
- Hair Salons
- Massage Therapy
- Law Firms
- Small Resorts
- Villa Reservations
- Photo booth hire
Sites using the Plugin
- View more…
The Booking Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to turn your WooCommerce store into a full-fledged Booking & Reservation system. It can be used for any online bookable service or product. This plugin creates a new block named “Booking” on each product page in your store. You can add a service which is bookable such as a tour then enable it’s booking from this tab.The plugin includes a multi-lingual booking calendar which can be displayed in 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES on the product page. You can configure the following in this section for your bookable services:
- Set hotel booking, accommodation, apartment rental type of services
- Google Calendar 2-way sync: the bookings can be synced into the Admin’s & Customer’s Google Calendar automatically
- Product-level Google Calendar sync: so different products can be assigned to different calendars
- Fully automatic export and import of bookable orders to Google Calendar
- Ability to approve or deny bookings based on availability
- Search product availability by dates
- Compatible with WPML
- Set Recurring Weekdays or Specific Dates or both as Booking days
- Add different Time Slots for different booking days
- Add maximum number of bookings permissible per time slot
- Add maximum number of bookings permissible per day
- Set minimal interval between the order & booking date
- Integrates easily with Variable Products of WooCommerce
- Add global & product-specific holidays / blackout days / Exclude days
- Show Booking Calendar in one of 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
- Show Booking Details in the Customer & Admin notification emails
- Option to capture only Booking Date if you are not using Time-based services
- View all bookings on a single page
- Export bookings to csv, pdf, excel formats
- Sync bookings with external calendar applications with the help of ICS files
- Show multiple months in calendar
- Easily change the booking field labels and availability messages to be shown to customers on your website
- Choose from 24 different themes for the booking calendar
Compatibility and Changelog
- WooCommerce v2.2 & above
- WordPress 4.0 & above
- v 2.8 – A new filter is added on the Booking->View Bookings page, using which you can filter the bookings on current week, month, year and so on.
- v 2.7 – This update to the Booking & Appointment Plugin contains some minor fixes along with compatibility fixes for WooCommerce v2.6.0
- v 220.127.116.11 – This update to the plugin contains some enhancements & bug fixes.
How to Setup Single day bookings with Time Slots?
- The Booking Process will be “fully integrated” with your WooCommerce shop.
- Flexible labels to name your bookings the way you want.
- Choose the booking calendar of your language.
- It allows you to sell vacation rentals & volume discount rentals.
- You can accept booking orders over the phone or emails.
- You can easily sync your bookings with calendar applications.
- You can take advantage of more than a 100 payment gateways available with WooCommerce.
- You can get real granular with the way you set booking options for each service.
- You can set Global & Product Specific “exclude days” rules. It is similar to blackout days. You can prevent bookings for some of the dates.
- You can create time slots, e.g. bookings can be made only from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM & so on.
- You can specify the date and time of availability. This makes it useful for services that are available for limited time period such as a play or movie.
People for the plugin
- Review by Beka Rice, sellwithwp.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: The functionality that the Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce gives you is great, and it really opens up the opportunities for selling time slots, services, tours, or other bookable products with WooCommerce. The ability to sell based on daily bookings or via time slots is awesome, and supports many sites that sell appointments or events. However, the ability to add per-range pricing and fixed-block bookings is my favorite part about the plugin. This really improves the flexibility of using the Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce to sell many types of appointment or bookable products, and gives you a complete solution as a WooCommerce booking & appointment scheduler.
- Review by Chris Lema, chrislema.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: I spent about five hours trying a variety of configurations and testing them all out. In every case, from 30 minute appointments to multi-day spans, the plugin worked exactly as I hoped. I was able to configure WooCommerce and the plugin forappointments in my final site (for screenshots) in under an hour. So head over to Tyche Softwares and check out what they got going on (especially now during their sale).
- Review by Craig Grella, OrgSpring.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: There are several entries into the event booking space, with only a few real standouts. Most of the plugins try to be everything to everyone, and, in my opinion, fail miserably because of being spread too thin. Their options panels are too complicated, help documentation is nearly non-existent, and integrations with 3rd party plugins are inconsistent at best. But the Bookings and Appointments Plugin for WooCommerce is easy to use, easy toconfigure, and it works very well. Perhaps its best feature is its simplicity, and focus on pure bookings.
- Review by Jean Galea, Wpmayor.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: Bookings and Appointments are possibly one of the biggest niche uses of WordPress, and till now there hasn’t been one single leader in this niche. Although this plugin is very young, it has started off on the right footing, has a knowledgeable developer behind it, and is making the right choice by basing itself on one of the top e-commerce systems out there, WooCommerce. I highly recommend this plugin if you want to enable booking for any kind of service or product from your website. It’s ideal for anyone from hair salons to lawyers to vacation rentals, and we can finally say that there now is a reliable and well-backed booking system for WordPress.
- Review by Nathan Weller, wphub.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: As far as critical notes are concerned, this plugin merits very few. Which is why my final conclusion on the matter is that if you’re in need of booking or appointment setting viayour WordPress website, I highly recommend giving the Booking & Appointments plugin for WooCommerce by Tyche Softwares a try. If you’re actually booking new business then the price point is low enough at $79 to not be a big deal. Not to mention that the ease of setup means you won’t spend a great deal of time rolling out this newfeature to your customers. You should be up and running in a matter of minutes! Which means you could seriously ramp up your business efficiency.
- Review by Joe Fylan, wplift.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: This plugin was surprisingly easy to setup and use. Within less than an hour site owners can be begin offering their products or services online, available to be booked on specific days or timeslots. Despite being a new release, the plugin has already been updated to include multiple date bookings which are ideal for hoteliers and multi-day rentals. This is a good sign that the developers are listening to user requests and are willing to update their product. Thanks to its ease of use, and the fact that it integrates with WooCommerce, building a professional site with this plugin is very easy due to the foundations already laid down by the WooCommerce platform and the many extensions available for it. If you are a web designer and are approached by a potential client who wants a website that is able to accept and manage bookings, then you can now happily offer them a solution using WordPress and the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce that is cost effective, easy to use from both the service provider and the customers perspective, and packed with a growing list of features.
People for Tyche Softwares
The delivery date pro is an extension critical to running our online store. Great product with lots of options to cover all scenarios. Customer service is very responsive, usually resolving issues within the day. Worth the price and highly recommended.
Tyche Software has excellent customer response – check out their Abandoned Cart Pro product. Are you losing sales?
I really like your team's support service efficient and precise,Highly recommend to choose their rental plugin and service
I stumbled over a very good booking plugin I needed for a new WP project. It’s the one by Tyche Softwares from Mumbai/India. First things first: the plugin is great and suits my needs perfectly. As I needed to combine this plugin with WooCommerce and Gravity Forms it was no wonder that at some stage, for some update, bugs would appear. So they did. The developers from Tyche Softwares are a friendly bunch. Furthermore, Vishal, Pinal and Bhavik, the three I had the pleasure to communicate with, were always keen and eager to solve the problems I described. Soon afterwards, the problems and thereby the bugs would vanish. Thanks. You did a great job! And developed a great plugin!