Bookings & Appointments for WooCommerce businesses
Plugin Version: 2.3.3
Last Updated Date: May 19 2015
WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin transforms your WooCommerce shop to a full-fledged Booking platform. It lets you capture the Booking Date & Time for each service.
It is “fully integrated” with WooCommerce. It can be used to create & manage all types of booking services. You can sell tickets, tours, hotel bookings, appointments and much more with this plugin.
NEW: Version 2.2 has a new UI for the booking settings in Admin. Bookings can now also be accepted within a specific date range only. It boasts of a better user experience with vertical tabs & settings categorized appropriately.
Video Tour of WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin for Single day tours with Time slots
- The Booking Process will be “fully integrated” with your WooCommerce shop.
- Flexible labels to name your bookings the way you want.
- Choose the booking calendar of your language.
- It allows you to sell vacation rentals & volume discount rentals.
- You can accept booking orders over the phone or emails.
- You can easily sync your bookings with calendar applications.
- You can take advantage of more than a 100 payment gateways available with WooCommerce.
- You can get real granular with the way you set booking options for each service.
- You can set Global & Product Specific “exclude days” rules. It is similar to blackout days. You can prevent bookings for some of the dates.
- You can create time slots, e.g. bookings can be made only from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM & so on.
- You can specify the date and time of availability. This makes it useful for services that are available for limited time period such as a play or movie.
WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin Screenshots
Seem a little pricey at $119? Some quick math… say you charge $40 per hour. Then 3 hours of your time is worth $120. So, this plugin only needs to save you 3 hours to pay for a Single Store License!
You can request support from the Contact page or post on the plugin’s forums.