Plugin Version: 2.3
Last Updated Date: April 4 2013
This plugin will allow the customer to choose a delivery date & time on the checkout page. Order delivery settings allow the site owner to decide which dates should be made available for delivery. The delivery date & time will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order.
The customer can choose any delivery date that is after the current date. The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the "Additional Checkout Fields" section.
NEW: With the version 2.3, the delivery date calendar can be displayed in 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES on the checkout page. In addition to that, v 2.3 contains 5 new date formats.
In addition to the above, the plugin now includes the automatic updater. So all future updates from the v 2.3 onwards can be automatically pulled from the 'Plugins' page as & when they are available.
You can now schedule delivery dates for gifts, allowing them to be delivered at a certain date in the future. This should make holiday and birthday shopping super easy for your customers.
This plugin can also be used to enable only selected delivery dates instead of weekdays. Many businesses deliver on selected delivery dates only & not on recurring weekdays. The "Delivery Dates" section enables them to add the dates which they deliver on. Enabling the "Delivery Dates" option automatically disables the weekdays.
This plugin can also be used as a Booking Calendar on the checkout page. A new setting in the latest version allows you to set maximum bookings or appointments that you want to conduct in 1 day. The customizable field label & note will infact enable you to use this plugin to capture any future dates, for example, booking date, pickup date, delivery date, etc.
This plugin enables Customers to:
- Select convenient delivery date
- Select appropriate delivery time
- Book appointments - Version 2.1
This plugin enables Admin to:
- Allow the customer to select Delivery Time along with Delivery Date
- Same-day & Next-day delivery with cut-off time
- Specify the time range available for delivery
- Set minimal interval between the order and delivery date
- Add holidays or black-out dates to the calendar
- Option to show Delivery Date in Customer Notification Email
- See delivery date & time entered by Customer in the order
- Choose from 24 different themes for the calendar
- Choose the convenient date format
- Customize field label, field note text
- Capture only delivery date or only delivery time or both
- Show 2 months in calendar
- Set maximum deliveries / appointments / bookings for a day - Version 2.1
- Set Specific Delivery Dates for delivery instead of Weekdays - VERSION 2.2
- Send Delivery Date in Admin Notification emails - VERSION 2.2
- Show Calendar in one of 62 languages - VERSION 2.3
- Deliver your orders on-time
- Use this plugin as a Booking calendar
- Woocommerce 2.0, 1.6, 1.5 ready
You just need to activate this plugin & the delivery date field will appear on the checkout form. Deactivating the plugin will hide the field from the checkout form as well as from the admin order page.
- Can the customer enter the preferred order delivery time?
Currently there is no provision for entering the delivery time. This is planned in future release.
- Is the order delivery date field mandatory on checkout page?
No. The field is optional.
- Feature: Added Specific Delivery Dates feature
- Feature: Delivery date in Admin notification email & on Order Received page.
- Bug: Delivery date not appearing in Customer notification email. This has been fixed in 2.2
- Added the setting "Lockout date after X orders:"
- Updated the datepicker code to work with the Abundance theme & Bellissima theme.
To get the latest version of your plugin, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address & plugin name. The updated version of the plugin will be emailed to you upon verification. The plugin update process will be automated very soon.
- Ability to choose delivery / appointment timeslot from the checkout page
- Separate delivery / appointment time range for all 7 days
You can request support from the Contact page.