Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Partial deposit Addon for WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugin:
- I just purchased the plugin but I am unable to find the License key. Where can I find one?
- How does this addon be helpful?
- Can I have different setup for deposit for different product?
- What all do I need to provide while setting up this addon?
- Can I apply the same deposit setup to all the products in one go on my site?
- If I have multiple days selected as the booking method and Flat Charge as the Payment method under partial payment, how will I be charged?
- How will the customer know how much he is charged while he is booking the product?
- Is this addon applicable for any type of booking method from the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin?
- How do I configure the plugin for WordPress multisite?
- Are the licenses valid for lifetime?
- What do I get with my license?
- How much does it cost to renew my license?
- Will my plugins quit working if my license expires?
- I have purchased your plugin for single store license and I am working on my development site. I am wondering if I can use the same license when I move my site to a whole new server/ domain? How does this work?
- Can I upgrade from single store license to five or unlimited stores as well and just pay the difference?
- Is your plugin compatible with WPML as I wanted my site to be available in multiple languages.
You can find your license key in an email sent to the email account that you used while purchasing. If you don’t find an email in your Inbox folder, please check your spam folder.
This addon lets you pay only partially while making the booking. This can be useful for industries like hospitality, Spa and relaxation services, etc. The remaining payment would be done later on or by the terms of the client.
Yes, for every product you could have different setup for partial deposition.
You need to first enable this addon for the product, then you need to select a payment type, i.e. Percentage or Flat amount. Then you need to enter the amount/percentage value which would be the down payment while booking.
No, that is not possible with the addon, for every product the partial payment setup is to be done individually.
The amount which will be mentioned in the Partial payment tab, that much only will be charged. For example, you have selected 3 nights and the per night price is $200 and the flat charge mentioned is $100, then you will be charged $100 only. The total will be of $600 and the remaining charge will be $500.
While adding the product in a cart, the cart will have the partial payment details such as Total amount, Partial payment and the remaining amount for every product. Similarly, these details will be on the Checkout as well as on the order received page and the email notification received by the customer after placing order.
Yes, this addon is applicable for any kind of booking method from WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin.
You have to just upload the plugin and in network settings, check the option to enable plugin management, and then from each individual site you need to activate it.
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. You can renew your license for another year at a substantially discounted rate.
Your license grants you access to all of our support resources, documentation and product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date.
You can quickly and easily renew your license at a discounted price.
No way. If your license expires, your plugins will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugins, won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the incredible product support that we offer.
You can move the single-store license on your live site. Once done with the development, you need to deactivate the license from the development site & put that key on the live site. So the single-store license would work for development/live site.
You can upgrade from single store to 5 or unlimited licenses if you purchase within 60 days of purchasing the single site license.
Yes, the plugin is compatible with WPML.