Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Printable Ticket Addon for WooCommerce Booking and Appointment Plugin:
- I just purchased the plugin but I am unable to find the License key. Where can I find one?
You can find your license key in an email sent to the email account that you used while purchasing. If you don’t find an email in your Inbox folder, please check your spam folder.
- How does this Addon help?
This addon helps in producing tickets and emailing them to the customers when a product is booked. This tickets can be printed and be produced while checking in into a hotel. It acts like an eTicket.
- What’s the main benefit of this addon?
The tickets which are generated will be having a unique Security code. So every ticket has a different and unique security code which can be verified by the client as well as the customer. Also the ticket generated will have a unique serial number to it.
- Will the client also be given a copy of the ticket?
The client wont be provided by a copy of the ticket but the Booking>View booking page will be having the security code as well as the ticket number which can be helped in verifying the customer while he produces it while Checking in.
- What if I have more than 1 quantity of a product in an order, will there be only one ticket or more than 1 ticket generated?
We have a setting on the Booking>Settings page, where tickets can be generated on per quantity of product in an order basis or on per product in an order basis.
- How to setup the Printable Ticket addon?
After the Printable Ticket addon is installed on the site, from the Booking>Settings page, the “Send Tickets by email” is to be enabled and a Ticket sending method is to be selected and save the Setting.
- How do I configure the plugin for WordPress multisite?
You have to just upload the plugin and in network settings, check the option to enable plugin management, and then from each individual site you need to activate it.
- Are the licenses valid for lifetime?
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. You can renew your license for another year at a substantially discounted rate.
- What do I get with my license?
Your license grants you access to all of our support resources, documentation and product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date.
- How much does it cost to renew my license?
You can quickly and easily renew your license at a discounted price.
- Will my plugins quit working if my license expires?
No way. If your license expires, your plugins will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugins, won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the incredible product support that we offer.
- I have purchased your plugin for single store license and I am working on my development site. I am wondering if I can use the same license when I move my site to a whole new server/ domain? How does this work?
You can move the single-store license on your live site. Once done with the development, you need to deactivate the license from the development site & put that key on the live site. So the single-store license would work for development/live site.
- Can I upgrade from single store license to five or unlimited stores as well and just pay the difference?
You can upgrade from single store to 5 or unlimited licenses if you purchase within 60 days of purchasing the single site license.
- Is your plugin compatible with WPML as I wanted my site to be available in multiple languages.
Yes, the plugin is compatible with WPML.