Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Rental Addon for Woocommerce Booking and Appointment Plugin:
- I just purchased the plugin but I am unable to find the License key. Where can I find one?
You can find your license key in an email sent to the email account that you used while purchasing. If you don’t find an email in your Inbox folder, please check your spam folder.
- Is there a possibility to disable some previous dates which come before booking the product?
Yes. The Rental Addon helps in disabling the Previous and the later days to the booking days. These days are disabled after the lockout of the product is reached.
- Does this addon apply on single day booking?
No. Ideally this addon is for multiple days booking. But with single day booking we are having a bug, where only the prior days is getting disabled after the lockout is reached.
- For multiple days booking, when does the prior and the later days gets disabled after booking?
After the booking is made and the lockout of the product is set as 2 and also the setup of Prior and Later days is done, the prior and the later days will be disabled only after 2 bookings are made.
- Can I also charge for the last day of booking?
Yes, you can charge for the last day of booking by enabling the “Flat Charge per day” check-box and last day of booking will also be included in the charge of amount.
- If I want the same day to be enabled for Check-out day too, is it possible to enable the same day for checkout? If yes then how will the amount be charged?
Yes, same day can be enabled for checkout, one has to enable the Flat Charge per day field and a new check-box named “Allow Same day Booking” will come. Enabling this field will let u get the same day for checkout.
- How do I configure the plugin for WordPress multisite?
You have to just upload the plugin and in network settings, check the option to enable plugin management, and then from each individual site you need to activate it.
- Are the licenses valid for lifetime?
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. You can renew your license for another year at a substantially discounted rate.
- What do I get with my license?
Your license grants you access to all of our support resources, documentation and product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date.
- How much does it cost to renew my license?
You can quickly and easily renew your license at a discounted price.
- Will my plugins quit working if my license expires?
No way. If your license expires, your plugins will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugins, won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the incredible product support that we offer.
- I have purchased your plugin for single store license and I am working on my development site. I am wondering if I can use the same license when I move my site to a whole new server/ domain? How does this work?
You can move the single-store license on your live site. Once done with the development, you need to deactivate the license from the development site & put that key on the live site. So the single-store license would work for development/live site.
- Can I upgrade from single store license to five or unlimited stores as well and just pay the difference?
You can upgrade from single store to 5 or unlimited licenses if you purchase within 60 days of purchasing the single site license.
- Is your plugin compatible with WPML as I wanted my site to be available in multiple languages.
Yes, the plugin is compatible with WPML.