Changelog for Seasonal Pricing Addon
Changelog for Version 2.5.2 (Release: December 4, 2018)
This update to the addon contains few bug fixes and compatibility related changes for v4.13.0 of Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce.
Fix: Incorrect booking price when the product is set up with Price By Range, Seasons and Resources.
Fix: Js errors were being reported in the console when adding seasons globally.
Fix: One day season was not being considered on front end booking price calculations.
Fix: Order item price was being shown without season price on Edit Order page.
Fix: User Role field was not appearing correctly when adding/editing seasons.
Changelog for Version 2.5.1 (Release: March 31 2018)
This is a minor update to the addon for the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce that contains a compatibility fix.
- Booking price was being calculated only for one night even if multiple nights are chosen in the season period. Same has been fixed.
- Made compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce and updated WooCommerce tested up to tag in the plugin header.
Changelog for Version 2.5(Release: January 9 2018)
This is a minor update to the addon for the Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains a bug fix.
- Season price was not being applied to selected numbers of nights. Same has been fixed.
Changelog for Version 2.4(Release: November 28 2017)
This is a minor update to the addon for the Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains a compatibility fix and minor bug fixes.
- The addon has now been made compatible with WooCommerce versions 3.0.0 and higher. Backward compatibility has been retained.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Delete All Seasons’ link was not working the admin product page.
- Seasonal prices will be applied on a per day basis for products that allow for multiple day bookings and use the fixed block pricing structure.
- The table structure listing the seasonal pricing setup for each product has been modified to remove certain column data and replace the same with icons.
Changelog for Version 2.3(Release: September 15 2017)
This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains compatibility related changes for version 4.2.0 of Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce.
Changelog for Version 2.2(Release: April 11 2017)
This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for WooCommerce versions 3.0.0 and higher along with a minor bug fix.
1. The addon has now been made compatible with WooCommerce versions 3.0.0 and higher. Backward compatibility has been retained.
2. Fixed a bug where the ‘Delete All Seasons’ link was not working the admin product page.
Changelog for Version 2.1(Release: July 4 2016)
This update to the plugin contains some issue fixes along with compatibility changes with Booking & Appointment Plugin 2.8.
1. The plugin has now been made compatible with Booking & Appointment Plugin v2.8 and higher.
2. Fixed an issue where the prices were not being rounded by the plugin even though the setting was enabled.
3. The plugin now formats the price for all currencies (when multi-currencies is used), instead of using the WooCommerce Multilingual filters.
Changelog for Version 2.0(Release: June 2 2016)
This update to the addon contains some issue fixes.
1. For WPML, multi-currency feature even though manual conversion rates are set, automated currency conversion rates were being taken. This has now been fixed.
2. For WPML, multi-currency feature, the currency symbol is displayed incorrectly when multi-currency is set at the product level. This has been fixed.
3. Fixed an issue where the Booking tabs are not displayed in the admin product page when the addon is active.
Changelog for Version 1.9(Release: May 9 2016)
This update to the plugin contains some minor enhancement and compatibility changes.
1. A note has been added in the Booking meta box->Seasonal Pricing tab mentioning that the seasonal rates are applied on a per night basis for products using multiple day bookings.
2. The addon has been modified to ensure compatibility changes with the new price display changes on the front end product page.
3. The prices displayed on the front end product page, now contain a label. The addon has been modified to ensure it uses the label as well.
4. Fixed an issue where when a new season is saved with ‘subtract’ operator, it is defaulting to ‘add’.
Changelog for Version 1.8(Release: January 11 2016)
This update to the plugin contains an issue fix where the first season charges were applied irrespective of the current user’s role even though seasons were created differently for different users.
Changelog for Version 1.7(Release: December 17 2015)
Please note that the addon page should be upgraded to mention that the Seasonal Pricing Addon v1.7 will be compatible with Booking 2.4.4 and above.
This upgrade to the addon contains some issue fixes as well as compatibility fixes.
1. In a scenario where a global season is created first and then a new product is created; the global season does not flow to the product. This has now been fixed.
2. The addon has now been modified to make it compatible with the price calculation changes done for the WooCommerce Booking and Appointment plugin ( v2.4.4 ).
3. Fixed some warnings displayed on the Booking->Seasonal Pricing page. These warnings were displayed when a global season is created without assigning any value to the User column.
4. The issue where seasonal prices were not displayed on the Product page ( for a site using WPML, but the multi-currency feature is disabled ) has now been fixed.
Changelog for Version 1.6(Release: October 21 2015)
1. The addon has now been made compatible with the multi-currency feature of WPML. This will ensure that the seasonal prices for bookable products are now displayed in the correct currency on the Product, Cart pages and so on.
2. A new feature has been added using which seasons can now be created at the level of a user role. So now, different seasons can be created for the same date range for an Administrator and a Customer, Shop Manager and so on.
Changelog for Version 1.5(Release: June 18 2015)
This upgrade to the addon contains a few fixes as below:
1. Modified the addon to fix the compatibility issues with the Booking plugin.
2. Gravity Forms Product Addons compatibility issues have been fixed.
Changelog for Version 1.4(Release: March 19 2015)
The addon has now been made compatible with the new UI structure. A few fixes have also been added as below:
1. When the addon is used with the Price by range feature without seasons, incorrect prices are displayed in the Cart page.
2. Woocommerce Product Addons Option prices are now added based on the checkbox settings in the Global Settings tab.
Changelog for Version 1.3(Release: January 20 2015)
The addon has been made compatible to work with the new feature in the WooCommerce Booking and Appointment plugin of different pricing for each time slot.
Changelog for Version 1.2(Release: January 2 2015)
In this update there are some issues fixed, which are as below:
1. The addon has been made compatible with Gravity Forms Product Addons and the Woocommerce Product Addons.
2. It has also been made compatible with different types of bookings, fixed blocks, variable blocks etc.
3. The addon now takes the base rate of the product in a date range when no season are present.
Changelog for Version 1.1(Release: June 25 2014)
In this update there are some issues fixed, which are as below:
1. When installed with the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin, the license key for the addon was not getting stored properly.
2. The cart page amount was showing 0 after the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment 1.7.1 upgrade.
3. The admin product Booking Setting, Fixed Block booking, Price by Range of days and Seasonal Pricing tab were overlapping each other, which is fixed now.
4. When the range of days selected on the front end product page overlapped 2 seasons, the amount calculated was coming wrong. This is been fixed now.
5. Also the Global seasonal pricing date picker was not working, which is fixed now.