This addon to the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to email the tickets for the bookings to customers when an order is placed.
Release Date: November 28 2017
NEW: From v1.8, the addon has now been made compatible with v4.5.0 of Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce.
- This addon will work only with the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce installed.
|Frontend Demo||Admin Demo||Documentation||FAQ||Forums|
- The Printable Ticket addon to the Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce helps you in creating a ticket which will be emailed along with the customer email notification after the order is placed.
- Each ticket has a unique Ticket number and a security code which would be useful for a security check.
- This addon can be used as a receipt and you could produce it while availing your booking product/service.
You can request support from the Contact page.
The tickets can be sent to the customers in 2 different ways: 1 ticket per product in an order or 1 ticket per quantity for each product in an order.
After placing an order, the customer will receive an order receipt mail as well as a ticket mail with the Ticket Number, Booking Details, Buyer’s name and a security code.
The Booking>View Bookings page also records the Ticket details.
- WooCommerce v2.0 till WooCommerce v2.5.2.
- WordPress 3.0 & above
- Printable Tickets Addon v1.5 requires Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8 or higher.
- v 1.8 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for Booking & Appointment plugin version 4.5.0.
- v 1.7 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for Booking & Appointment plugin version 4.2.0.
- v 1.6 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for WooCommerce version 3.0.0 and higher.
- v 1.5 – This update to the plugin contains some minor issue fixes along with compatibility changes with Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8.
- v 1.4 – The site owner can over-write the email template (for the ticket) thereby allowing the site owner to customize the emails.
- v 1.3 – The addon has been modified to make it compatible with the new look of the View Bookings page.
- v 1.2 – The code has been re-structured for easy compatibility and readability.
You just need to activate this plugin & a new field named “Send Tickets via Email” will be added in the Booking>Setting tab. Deactivating the plugin will hide the Send Tickets via Email field from the Booking>Settings Tab.
Once purchased, to update the plugin to the latest version, please go to your WordPress Plugins page. As & when a new update is available, a notification will be visible just below the plugin description block. If you face any issues while updating the plugin, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address & plugin name.
- This addon will work only with the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCom installed.
- This addon will NOT work as a standalone plugin.
- This addon will also NOT work if you are not using bookable products. It is designed to work only for bookable products & with WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin.