Release Date: November 28 2017
This addon for the Woocommerce Booking and Appointment Plugin lets you set seasonal prices for each product on the website. Prices can be increased or decreased for certain periods relative to the base price.
NEW: From v2.4, the addon has been made compatible with v3.x.x of WooCommerce plugin and v4.5.0 of Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce.
- This addon will work only with the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce installed.
|Frontend Demo||Admin Demo||Documentation||FAQ||Forums|
- Increase sales by offering discounts on off-season periods
- Take full advantage during peak seasons by charging the appropriate rates.
- Combine with the Partial deposits addon & capture only a deposit payment.
- Fully integrated with your Woocommerce store and Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin
- Works with woocommerce variations
- Seasonal pricing and seasons can be enabled/disabled and set at the product level as well
You can request support from the Contact page.
This addon lets you customize according to dates or seasons, thereby allowing you to set higher costs for peak seasons or discounts for specific days.
The new price is calculated relative to the base price. There are 2 methods: Percentage wise and Fixed price. The calculated amount can be added or subtracted from the base price of the product.
The Admin can create multiple seasons according to which the pricing of the product is controlled.
The seasons can be made on product level as well as on the global level. On the global level, the products which have this addon activated, will have the global seasons.
For multiple days, one can choose dates which overlap different seasons.
Note: Every date that is allowed to be chosen on the website should ideally fall under a season. If not, the base price of the product will be charged.
- WooCommerce v2.0 & above
- WordPress 3.0 & above.
- Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v 2.2 and above.
- Seasonal Pricing Addon v2.1 requires Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8 or higher.
- v 2.4 – This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains compatibility related changes for version 4.5.0 of Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce along with a minor bug fix and UI improvements.
- v 2.3 – This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains compatibility related changes for version 4.2.0 of Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce.
- v 2.2 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for WooCommerce versions 3.0.0 and higher along with a minor bug fix.
- v 2.1 – This update to the plugin contains some issue fixes along with compatibility changes with Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8.
- v 2.0 – Some issues with WPML multi-currency is fixed.
- v 1.9 – This update to the plugin contains some minor enhancement and compatibility changes.
- v 1.8 – This update to the plugin contains an issue fix where the first season charges were applied irrespective of the current user’s role even though seasons were created differently for different users.
You just need to activate this plugin & a new tab named “Season Pricing” alongside of Booking tab on the product admin page will be created and also on the Booking widget, a new option will be created named “Seasonal Pricing” where global seasons can be created. Deactivating the plugin will hide the “Seasonal Pricing” tab also the option under Booking widget will also be hidden.
Once purchased, to update the plugin to the latest version, please go to your WordPress Plugins page. As & when a new update is available, a notification will be visible just below the plugin description block. If you face any issues while updating the plugin, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address & plugin name.
- This addon will work only with the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin installed.
- This addon will NOT work as a standalone plugin.
- This addon will also NOT work if you are not using bookable products. It is designed to work only for bookable products & with WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin.