Abandoned Cart Pro
This plugin gives store owners the ability to recover sales with WooCommerce that are lost to abandoned shopping carts by logged-in customers or by visitors.
Plugin Version: 3.1
Last Update: May 14 2016
New: From v3.0, major modifications are made in the following components: Encryption, Editor & Performance.
Abandoned Cart Pro works in the background, sending multiple email reminders to your customers about their abandoned orders. The plugin offers incentives to return and complete their checkout with discounts and coupons, thereby assisting in recovering lost sales.
Seem a little pricey at $119? Some quick math… say you charge $40 per hour. Then 3 hours of your time is worth $120. So, this plugin only needs to save you 3 hours to pay for a Single Store License!
Abandoned Cart plugin enables Customers to:
- Recover their abandoned carts in a single click
- Automatically logs in registered customers
- Tracks carts of guest users too – v2.0
Abandoned Cart plugin enables Admin to:
- Identify the Abandoned Orders information, including the products that were abandoned
- Track abandoned carts of guest users & guest user information like First Name, Last Name, Email Address – v2.0
- Create unlimited email templates to be sent at intervals that you set
- Add custom variables like Customer Name, Product Information, Coupons, etc. in the email template
- Embed Woocommerce coupons in the emails being sent to customers
- Copy HTML from anywhere & create templates using the powerful Rich Text Editor
- Track whether expired coupons are causing cart abandonment
- You are notified by email when an order is recovered
- Track abandoned orders value v/s recovered orders value
- Track emails sent, emails opened, links clicked for each template/email
- Automatically stops email notifications when a customer makes a purchase or uses the cart recovery link
Sites using the Plugin
- View more…
On average, nearly 70% of all online shopping carts are abandoned (according to comScore). That’s huge money being lost. Recovering and closing the sales on abandoned orders is critical to increasing your bottom line. (Infographic)
The Abandoned Cart plugin allows you to recover orders that were just a step away from closing. It enables you to create automatic & well-timed email reminders to be sent to your customers who have added your products to their cart, but did not complete the order. As a result, with this plugin you will start recovering at least 30% or more of your lost sales. Why let this 30% revenue go unclaimed?
The Abandoned Cart plugin allows you to personalize every email that is sent out by using custom variables like Customer Name, Cart Information, Cart abandoned date, Coupon codes, Cart & Checkout page buttons & many more.
The Abandoned Cart plugin also enables the admin to keep a track of the emails sent to the customers and giving the Admin different statistics about the emails sent like number of emails opened, number of links clicked from email etc.
When you activate the plugin, it will create 3 default email templates which can be used for sending abandoned cart email notifications to your customers. All the 3 templates are editable. The templates are deactivated by default. Once you activate the templates, the plugin will start sending abandoned cart email notifications to your customers about it.
Email Sending Setup
Abandoned Cart Plugin relies on a function called WP-Cron, and this function only runs when there is a page requested. So, if there are no visits to your website, then the scheduled jobs are not run.
The plugin will check every 15 minutes for any new abandoned cart emails to be sent.
- Making the abandoned cart email templates compatible with WPML
Compatibility and Changelog
- WooCommerce v2.3 & above
- WordPress 4.0 & above
- v 3.1 – When the cart is abandoned as a guest or visitor, then it was displaying a blank row with only a checkbox on the Abandoned Orders tab. This has been fixed.
- v 3.0 – Major modifications are made in the following components: Encryption, Editor & Performance.
- v 2.9 – The plugin is made independent of the WordPress wp-load.php file.
The ability to sell based on daily bookings or via time slots is awesome, and supports many sites that sell appointments or events. However, the ability to add per-range pricing and fixed-block bookings is my favorite part about the plugin. This really improves the flexibility of using the Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce to sell many types of appointment or bookable products, and gives you a complete solution as a WooCommerce booking & appointment scheduler.
- Put your cart follow-up process on automation & recover lost orders
- YOU MAKE MORE SALES!
- Recover sales from guest users & logged-in users – v2.0
Why would a customer abandon their shopping cart?
- Price higher than expected after shipping/taxes
- Shopper decides to wait and look for a better deal
- Lack of trust / confidence
- Confusion during the checkout process
- Credit card denied at checkout
- Urgent matter causes shopper to leave
People for the plugin
- Review by Joe Fylan, wpexplorer.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: This premium add-on for the WooCommerce plugin makes recovering sales that would otherwise be lost very easy. The Abandoned Cart Pro plugin gives you a lot of options regarding how you chose to implement this feature on your WordPress-powered e-commerce store. As long as your visitors have entered their email address at some point, whenever a potential customer leaves your store with items in their cart they didn’t check out, this plugin will automatically send out a reminder to inform them of this.
- Review by Beka Rice, sellwithwp.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: I expected the plugin to require more setup than it did, so I was pleasantly surprised when I just had to configure a handful of settings and set up emails, then I was up and running. The ability to insert merge tags and offer coupons within recovery emails is very handy, and can be used to help you overcome the most common barriers to purchasing that customers face. The ability to track sent emails, see which templates converted, and view all recovered sales in terms of orders numbers and total value is very useful, and it’s motivating to see sales that you’d probably otherwise lose.
- Review by Oliver Dale, wplift.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: Whether you are an online store owner, or are building this type of website for a client, being able to add this feature to the store is a great way to increase sales and boost profits. With close to 70% of all online shopping carts being abandoned before the customer completes the sale, you can’t really afford not to install this plugin. With its easy to use interface and practical set of features, the Abandon Cart Pro add-on for WooCommerce comes highly recommended.
- Review by Chris Lema, chrislema.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: It sets itself apart as giving you an unlimited number of email templates you can use. That’s pretty helpful when you’re trying to interact with distinctly different target markets. And it does some nice reporting – comparing recovered sales (from carts) to abandoned carts – which everyone wants but doesn’t ever get around to coding. Now you don’t have to wait.
- Review by Joe Fylan, wpmayor.com (Read full review here)
Verdict:Close to 70% of shopping carts on average are abandoned before checkout. Around 50% of shoppers who walk away state the cost of shipping as the reason for doing so. Using this plugin to automatically send an email to anyone who abandons their cart and offering them a free shipping discount coupon, is an ideal way to remove this barrier standing in the way of them making a purchase. In fact, the benefits of being able to add this functionality to an eCommerce store was recently covered by Chris Lema in a recent blog post, who gave a nod to the developers of this particular plugin, as well as some great tips on implementing an approach such as this. Putting this plugin to work on your site is a quick and easy way to start increasing your revenue. The plugin sales page claims that 30% of lost sales can be recovered automatically by using this plugin. Like other WooCommerce plugins from Tyche Softwares, the Abandon Cart Pro plugin adds a very useful feature to your eCommerce store, in a way that is easy to setup and begin using, while also having plenty of settings and options to configure it. The high likelihood that this functionality will increase revenue makes this an essential feature to add to any online store. Thanks to its relatively low price tag and ease of use, the Abandon Cart Pro plugin for WooCommerce is an ideal choice for solving some of the issues surrounding abandoned shopping carts.
People for Tyche Softwares
I purchased the WooCommerce Booking and Appointment plugin for Woocommerce along with the rental system addon. Both of these plugins have enabled me to produce a unique warehouse management/ event product booking website for multiple products. I had a few minors issues but the support from the team and Kartik in particular was excellent. I would highly recommend both of these plugins if you are looking to produce a booking/ rental website using the Woocommerce platform. Many thanks for your help & support with my project!
We use @tychesoftwares service for @roadietuner. They have great customer support that makes us recurring customers. Highly recommended!
LE PAPILLON ELBURG
Using order delivery date LITE. Fantastic plugin for woocommerce. Even though LITE version is free, support is clean fast and magnificent. After my request for help they fixed my issue in no time and released an update of the plugin. Tremendous job guys, keep up the superb work! Like CommentShare
Outstanding customer service from these guys – prompt and informative responses and they stopped at nothing to make sure we were satisfied and their product met our needs. Awesome product and exceptional support!