Frequently Asked Question for Order Delivery Date Plugin:
- I just purchased the plugin but I am unable to find the License key. Where can I find one?
You can find your license key in an email sent to the email account that you used while purchasing. If you don’t find an email in your Inbox folder, please check your spam folder.
- Where do we find the delivery date selection field?
You will find the Delivery Date Field on the Checkout page of your store.
- Can I exclude the weekends for delivery as we do not deliver on weekends?
Yes, you can exclude the weekends by not selecting the weekends on the Date Settings tab in the Order Deliver Date on the left panel on the admin side.
- Can I set a minimum delivery period like 30 minutes or 4 hours or 2 days ? I need some time before I can make a delivery.
No, you cannot select 30 minutes or 4 hours as minimum delivery period, but you can only set it to number of days like 1, 2 & so on. Minutes and hour format is not available for minimum delivery period. This can be done under the “Minimum Delivery time (in days)” field under the Date Settings tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side.
- Can I change the look & feel of the calendar to match my website design?
No, We have 24 different calendar themes available for you to select. You may select any one of them which blends with your website design.
- Can I have a limited number of dates that is available for delivering a product?
Yes. You can have a limited range of dates that will be available for delivery of products. You can change the value of number of days that you want in the “Number of days to choose” field under Date Settings tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side.
- Does the delivery date be displayed in the email confirmation?
Yes, there is an option available if you wish to display the delivery date in the email confirmation. You have to enable the “Show Delivery Date in Customer Notification Email” checkbox which is under Date Settings tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side and the delivery date will be displayed in the email.
- Can I order a product without a delivery date?
Yes. You would be able to place an order without any date for which the Mandatory field in the Date Settings tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side should be disabled.
- Can I have a particular time range between which I can deliver products?
You can have your suitable time range. You can do this by selecting the time range in the Time setting tab in the Order Delivery date on the admin side. Firstly, you need to enable “Enable Delivery Time capture”, then select the Delivery From Time and Delivery To Time from their respective drop boxes. In this manner the time range will be created and this will be displayed on the front end below the calendar’s time scroll.
- Can I make a delivery on the same day?
Yes. The Same day delivery feature enables you to get the delivery of the product for the same date. This is available in the Time Settings tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side. The current date would be available until the cut-off time set for the same date delivery is passed. Once the time is passed the date will be disabled and will have the label “Cut-Off time over”. Similarly the Next day delivery feature works where the next day would be available for delivery.
- Can I have Holidays that will be disabled for delivery?
Yes, the Holidays tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side gives the facility of adding and deleting dates that will be disabled on the front end having a label as “Holiday”.
- Can a date which is declared as Holiday be deleted?
You can delete a Holiday by clicking on the delete link next to the Holiday list under the Holiday tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side.
- Can I have Chinese language?
Yes we have 62 different languages spoken worldwide. So almost every language is included. For example, French, German, Hungarian, Chinese Traditional, Hindi, and many more which can be set from the Appearance tab in the Order Delivery Date on the admin side. The calendar, selected date will be displayed in the selected language, depends on the date format selected.
- Can we have a feature where only date is recorded for delivery date?
Yes, you can have this feature where only date is selected for delivery date. You can have recurring days feature that is set from the Date settings tab or you can have specific date feature where you can select your desired dates of delivery, this setting can be done under Delivery Date tab.For only date feature disable the “Enable delivery time capture” in the Time Settings tab in the Order delivery Date on the admin side.
- Can we create time slots for the delivery date?
We can create the time slots under the Time Slot tab in the Order Delivery Date on the left panel on the admin side. For Recurring days is selected for delivery date, then the time slots are to be made by giving the From-Time and the To-Time and giving the lockout value for that particular time slot. If Specific date feature is used for Delivery date the dates which are mentioned under the “Delivery Date” tab are available in a multi-select drop down box. You can select multiple dates and create time slot for those dates. Set the lockout value for those time slots.
- Can a time slot be edited?
No a time slot once made cannot be edited. A time slot can be deleted or a new time slot can be added. A time slot can be deleted from the listing on the Time Slot tab below the mentioned settings, by clicking on the delete link for the respective time slot and confirm the deletion.
- Can we edit the label of delivery date field to?
Yes, you can change the label of the fields from the Appearance tab. The “Field Label” field and the ”Field Note Text” field lets you to change the delivery date label on the front end. The Field Note Text is the label which is displayed below the Delivery date field, a simple note that you would like to tell the customers.
- The Time slider is not moving even if the End time is selected in Time Settings
The End time is to be selected in 24 hours pattern in the Time settings page on the admin side. Like for example, if user wants to have time setup from 10 am to 5 pm, then the user must select the time from the drop down menu from 10 to 17, so as to get the time slider move accordingly.
- I have selected Number of months as 2 in the Appearance tab. But on the front end only one month is displayed when I click on the delivery date field. What is going wrong there?
Yes, while selecting Number of months as 2 from the Appearance tab, two months should be displayed on the front end. This bug is fixed by our team.
- How do I configure the plugin for WordPress multisite?
You have to just upload the plugin and in network settings, check the option to enable plugin management, and then from each individual site you need to activate it.
- I purchased the plugin before December 7th 2013 and I am having trouble locating my license key. Where can I find it?
You should first update the plugin to the latest version available from your Plugins page. Once you do that, you will find a license_key.txt file in your plugins folder “wp-content/plugins/order-delivery-date”. That file contains the license key.
And if you have bought the plugin after December 7th 2013, then you will get your License key while you purchase the plugin. Also an email will be send after you purchase the plugin, that email will also consist the License key.
Note: Please kindly check your spam folder for the email as it sometimes gets sent to your spam folder instead of your inbox.
- I don’t want to charge any amount for delivery, what value shall I put in the delivery charges field?
If you don’t wish to charge for delivery, put value as 0 for those days/dates. On the checkout page, on selection of those days/dates no delivery charges will be added to your order.
- Are the licenses valid for lifetime?
No, each license is valid for one calendar year from the date of your purchase. You can renew your license for another year at a substantially discounted rate.
- What do I get with my license?
Your license grants you access to all of our support resources, documentation and product downloads for one calendar year from your purchase date.
- How much does it cost to renew my license?
You can quickly and easily renew your license at a discounted price.
- Will my plugins quit working if my license expires?
No way. If your license expires, your plugins will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugins, won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the incredible product support that we offer.
- I am getting fatal errors after installing the Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce- PRO version. Why is that?
If you have installed Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce- PRO version after having Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce- LITE version already installed you will get fatal errors. You would need to delete the Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce- LITE version from the wordpress plugins page. Deleting the Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce- LITE version will remove the fatal error.
- For the same day delivery functionality, the cut off time is set to 10 AM but I am still receiving orders for same day after 10 AM. Why so?
The same day delivery will work as per the timezone that is set in your WordPress settings. For example, if you are in EST, then you should set the appropriate timezone in the “Settings -> General” tab. This would ensure the same day delivery works as desired & would not allow orders to be placed after 10 AM.
- I have purchased your plugin for single store license and I am working on my development site. I am wondering if I can use the same license when I move my site to a whole new server/ domain? How does this work?
You can move the single-store license on your live site. Once done with the development, you need to deactivate the license from the development site & put that key on the live site. So the single-store license would work for development/live site.
- Can I upgrade from single store license to five or unlimited stores as well and just pay the difference?
You can upgrade from single store to 5 or unlimited licenses if you purchase within 60 days of purchasing the single site license.
- Is your plugin compatible with WPML as I wanted my site to be available in multiple languages.
The plugin is not currently compatible with WPML. We are working towards that.