Plugin Version: 1.0
Release Date: August 29, 2017
Export WordPress Menus plugin allows you to export your WordPress Menus. You can also export menus month wise. A filter is provided to export menus for a range of months.
An XML file will be downloaded once the Download Export file button is clicked.
2. Go to Tools: Import in the WordPress https://team-sandbox.tychesoftwares.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Order-Delivery-Date-Pro.jpg panel
3. Install the “WordPress” importer from the list
4. Activate & Run Importer
5. Upload the XML file using the form provided on the page
6. You will first be asked to map the authors in the export file to users on the site.
For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the site or to create a new user.
7. WordPress will then import menus contained in the XML file into your site.
If you need any help then you can drop an email on [email protected] or you can request support from the Contact page. As well as you can directly post your questions on the support page of this plugin on WordPress.org.
This plugin works exactly as advertised unlike a bunch of outdated ones out there. Saved me considerable amount of time.
Thanks a lot, David!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
Worked fine. I would add one more step to the process though. After the menu is imported, you need to go to the Appearance | Menus tab, select the menu name from the drop down box, and at the bottom of the page, select “Primary Navigation” and save the menu.
This plugin did its job beautifully.
My only problem was installing it directly from WP: even when I wrote its exact name, this was not the first plugin returned, but the last on the page. Still, I think this is WP problem and has nothing to do with the plugin itself. I suppose it will get higher as it gets more users and reviews.