This addon to the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce lets you select partial payments for each product on the website. Partial payment can be the flat amount or the percentage of the booking price. Also, it allows setting the security deposits for the rentals.
Release Date: Mar 27, 2020
- This addon will work only with the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce installed.
- Increase sales by allowing your customers to just pay a deposit amount instead of full payment during booking.
- Fully integrated with your Woocommerce store and Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce.
- Works with Woocommerce variations.
If you need any help then you can drop an email on email@example.com or you can request support from the Contact page. As well as you can directly post your questions on the support page of this plugin on WordPress.org.
This addon allows the customer to pay only a partial amount while booking the product.
The Partial deposit is calculated relative to the base price. There are 2 methods: Percentage wise and Fixed price. The amount/ percentage which is mentioned will be charged accordingly.
The cart page, the checkout as well as the order received page has the details of the Partial payment as well as the total and remaining amount to be paid. This helps the customer as well as the client while making payments.
The order notification email received by the customer also has the Partial payment details.
Partial Deposit addon allows the user to do the payment partially, only a part of the payment is made, like a deposit.
On the product page, the amount which is to be deposited is displayed.
- WooCommerce v2.0 & above
- WordPress 3.0 & above.
- Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v 2.2 and above.
- Partial Deposits Addon v2.5 requires Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8 or higher.
- v 2.13- This is a minor update to the addon for Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce that contains a UI/UX improvements and bug fixes.
- v 2.12- This is a minor update to the addon for Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce that contains a feature enhancement, compatibility and bug fixes.
- v 2.11 – This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains compatibility fixes and some minor bug fixes.
- v 2.10 – This is a minor update to the addon for Booking and Appointment plugin for WooCommerce that contains some minor bug fixes and compatibility with Booking and Appointment plugin v4.2.0.
- v 2.9 – This update to the addon contains some minor bug fixes.
- v 2.8 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for WooCommerce version 3.0.0 and higher.
- v 2.7 – This update to the addon contains some bug fixes.
- v 2.6 – The addon has now been made compatible with the latest WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Addons version 2.10.10. Backward compatibility has been retained with lower versions.
- v 2.5 – This update to the plugin contains some issue fixes along with compatibility changes with Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8.
- v 2.4 – Some issues with WPML multi-currency is fixed.
You just need to activate this plugin & a new tab named “Partial Payments” alongside of Booking tab on the product admin page will be created. Deactivating the plugin will hide the “Partial Payments” tab.
Once purchased, to update the plugin to the latest version, please go to your WordPress Plugins page. As & when a new update is available, a notification will be visible just below the plugin description block. If you face any issues while updating the plugin, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address & plugin name.
- This addon will work only with the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin installed.
- This addon will NOT work as a standalone plugin.
- This addon will also NOT work if you are not using bookable products. It is designed to work only for bookable products & with WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin.
Review by Joe Fylan, wplift.com (Read full review here)
Verdict: If you want to allow your customers to make bookings and reservations via your website, and pay a partial amount or deposit, then this add-on used in conjunction with the Booking and Appointment plugin, WooCommerce and WordPress, will enable you to do so.
Whether you are offering your visitors to the ability to make food dining reservations, hotel bookings, or book other types of appointments via your website, then this combination of tools is an easy to use solution.