Product Delivery Date for WooCommerce, Product Delivery Time for WooCommerce
Release Date: October 20 2016
This plugin allows the customers to choose a delivery date and time on the WooCommerce product page. The Delivery Date and time will be displayed while viewing the order.
You can assign a ‘Delivery charge’ for any or all of the 7 week days. This extends to specific dates too. You can assign delivery charges for every specific date that is added.
From v1.8, the availability of the date and time can be displayed on the frontend product page.
Benefits of Product Delivery Date for WooCommerce
- Your customers can choose their preferred delivery date and time for a product.
- You can provide better service by delivering on the customer’s chosen date and time.
- Customizable field labels to name your deliveries the way you want.
Product Delivery Date for WooCommerce Screenshots
- View more…
The plugin includes a multi-lingual delivery calendar which can be displayed in 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES on the product page. You can configure the following in this section for your deliverable services:
- Set Recurring Weekdays or Specific Dates or both as Delivery days
- Add different Time Slots for different delivery days
- Add maximum number of deliveries permissible per time slot
- Add maximum number of deliveries permissible per day
- Set minimal interval between the order & delivery date
- Integrates easily with Variable Products of WooCommerce
- Add global & product-specific holidays / blackout days / Exclude days
- Show Delivery Calendar in one of 62 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
- Show Delivery Details in the Customer & Admin notification emails
- Option to capture only Delivery Date if you are not using Time-based services
- View all deliveries on a single page
- Export deliveries to csv formats
- Sync deliveries with external calendar applications with the help of ICS files
- Ability to turn on / off delivery for selected products
- Show multiple months in calendar
- Easily change the delivery field labels to be shown to customers on your website
- Choose from 24 different themes for the delivery calendar
- Delivery date & time is displayed in Order details page
- Choose the convenient date format
- Choose the convenient time format – 12/24 hour
This plugin allows your website visitors to do the following:
- Select a Delivery Date and / or a Time Slot based on the availability
- Allows visitors to view the delivery details at every step of the WooCommerce cycle like the cart page, checkout page, order received page, notification email, etc.
Business which can use the plugin:
- Online Food shops
- Online Grocery shops
- Online Cake shops
- Free range egg farms
- Gift hampers baskets
- and any business which accepts delivery date and/or time for the products
- WooCommerce v2.3 till WooCommerce v2.5.2
- WordPress 4.0 & above
- v 1.9 – A new hook named as “prdd_exclude_minimum_hours_for_disable_days” is added along with some bug fixes.
- v 1.8 – A new setting ‘Enable Availability Display on the Product page’ is added which will let you display the availability of the date and time on the frontend product page.
- v 1.7 – The Delivery date and time can now be added or edited via the WooCommerce Orders section.
- v 1.6 – The jQuery Calendar on the frontend product page will now appear with a Flat Design.
- v 1.5 – There are some bug fixes in this update.