This addon lets you associate Tour operators (users) with each booking product. You can add Tour operators & each one can see only their own booking resources and bookings.
Release Date: January 20 2021
- This addon will work only with the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce installed.
|Frontend Demo||Admin Demo||Documentation||FAQ||Support Forums|
- Tour Operators (users) / staff can create bookable resources & view bookings – relieving the admin’s burden.
- Tour operators act as intermediaries between the end consumer and the providers of tourism service
- Fully integrated with your Woocommerce store and Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin
- Customers can add comments related to the booking when making the purchase
You can request support from the Contact page.
The tour operator can also create new products and send it to the administrator to review and publish it.
The tour operator has the permissions to view the bookings made for his own products and view them.
The tour operator cannot edit the products which are published by the administrator.
This addon can be used by any business that would like to allow different users to add bookable products & view only their own booking resources & bookings.
- WooCommerce v2.0 & above
- WordPress 3.0 & above.
- Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v 2.2 and above.
- Tour Operators Addon v1.9 requires Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8 or higher.
- v 2.3 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for v5.5.2 of Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce.
- v 2.2 – This update to the addon for Booking & Appointment Plugin is a mandatory update to ensure compatibility with the latest version (4.2.0) of the Booking plugin.
1. The plugin has been modified to ensure the Tour Operators continue to be able to see their bookings using the new Booking menu.
2. Also, imported events are now being saved and displayed as custom post types. This has been done in conjunction with the changes done for the Booking & Appointment plugin.
- v 2.1 – This is a minor update to the plugin where an icon has been added for the Tour Operators Addon tab in the Booking meta box. This has been done to ensure UI compatibility with Booking & Appointment Plugin 4.0.0
- v 2.0 – This update to the addon contains compatibility changes for WooCommerce version 3.0.0 and higher.
- v 1.9 – This update to the plugin contains some minor issue fixes along with compatibility changes with Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce v2.8.
- v 1.8 – 2 way GCal sync can be setup at the product level on tour operator level.
You just need to activate this plugin & a new tab named “Tour Operators” next to “View/Delete Dates, Time Slots” tab on the admin product page will be created. On the admin Booking menu, a new option named “Tour Operators” is created where you can view all the registered Tour Operators in one glance. Deactivating the plugin will hide the “Tour Operators” tab on the admin product page as well as on the Booking widget will be hidden.
Once purchased, to update the plugin to the latest version, please go to your WordPress Plugins page. As & when a new update is available, a notification will be visible just below the plugin description block. If you face any issues while updating the plugin, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address & plugin name.
- This addon will work only with the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin installed.
- This addon will NOT work as a standalone plugin.
- This addon will also NOT work if you are not using bookable products. It is designed to work only for bookable products & with WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin.