Recover sales with WooCommerce
Last Updated Date: April 10 2017
Recover over 30% of your lost sales automatically. It’s so easy!
Abandoned Cart plugin works in the background, sending email notifications to your customers, reminding them about their abandoned orders. The Abandoned Cart plugin allows you to recover orders that were just a step away from closing. It enables you to create automatic & well-timed email reminders to be sent to your customers who have added your products to their cart, but did not complete the order. As a result, with this plugin you will start recovering at least 30% or more of your lost sales. Why let this 30% revenue go unclaimed?
From v3.5, the plugin will track abandoned products & carts even if the customer does not visit the checkout page or does not enter any details on the checkout page like Name or Email.
- Put your cart follow-up process on automation & recover lost orders
- YOU MAKE MORE SALES!
- Recover sales from logged-in users.
Why would a customer abandon their shopping cart?
- Price higher than expected after shipping/taxes
- Shopper decides to wait and look for a better deal
- Lack of trust / confidence
- Confusion during the checkout process
- Credit card denied at checkout
- Urgent matter causes shopper to leave
Abandoned Cart Lite plugin enables to do the following things:
- Recover their abandoned carts in a single click.
- Identify the Abandoned Orders information, including the products that were abandoned.
- The plugin now captures abandoned guest carts. A guest user’s cart will be captured on the Checkout page, if it is abandoned after entering the email address.
- Create unlimited email templates to be sent at intervals that you set – Intervals start from 1 hour after cart is abandoned.
- Add custom variables like Customer First Name, Customer Last name, Customer full name, Cart Link & Product Cart Information in the email template.
- Copy HTML from anywhere & create templates using the powerful Rich Text Editor
- Track abandoned orders value v/s recovered orders value
- Automatically stops email notifications when a customer makes a purchase or uses the cart recovery link
Abandoned Cart PRO plugin enables to do the following additional things:
- Works off-the-shelf as it comes with 3 default email templates.
- Offer incentives to customers to return and complete their checkout with discounts and coupons.
- Add custom variables like Customer Name, Product Information, Coupons, etc. in the email template.
- Embed WooCommerce coupons & also generate unique coupons in the emails being sent to customers.
- Track whether expired coupons are causing cart abandonment.
- Admin is notified by email when an order is recovered.
- Track emails sent, emails opened, links clicked for each template/email.
- Product report allows you to see which products are being abandoned & which are being recovered the most.
- Create unlimited email templates to be sent at intervals that you set – Intervals start from 1 minute after cart is abandoned.
You can request support from the Contact page.