Software: Poedit – Gettext Translations Editor: Download Link
1) Please select “woocommerce-booking.po” file from poedit -> file -> Open menu. You can select the woocommerce-booking.po which is located at /woocommerce-booking/languages/ folder.
2) Please confirm that poedit menu file-> preferences-> editor should have “Automatically compile .mo file on save” checked, if not then please check it and click on the “Ok”.
3) After opening .po file please translate the strings and please validate all translated string using the button “Validate” which is displayed at the top of the poedit menu.
4) Once it is correctly validated with no error, you have to save the files to one specific location which will
automatically generate the plugin “.mo” file at the same location.
5) You have to now rename the “.po” file which you have translated and “.mo” file which was automatically generated.
For example :
You have translated plugin in portuguese (brasilian) language then your “.po” & “.mo” file name will be renamed as “woocommerce-booking-pt_BR.po” & “woocommerce-booking-pt_BR.mo”.
6) You have to copy both renamed file and you have to placed under the “/wp-content/languages/” folder.
7) You have to copy both renamed file and you have to placed under the “/woocommerce-booking/languages/” folder.
Increase WooCommerce Store Sales
"Customer service is great, they go above and beyond to assist and corrected any issues I had with setting everything up in a timely manner. I use the abandoned cart plugin and am very satisfied with the results and carts recovered." - Bran Weintraub