On June 18 2015, we released v2.3.4 of WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin. This WooCommerce Booking Special Pricing Update is critical as it fixes many issues that were induced after we released the Special Pricing feature in v2.3 release.
The core issue was that if Special Pricing was not in use, then the prices were calculated wrongly on the Cart & Checkout pages.
In the course of doing a full-round of testing of all the features in the plugin, we found a few other issues too. Usually we do not run a full testing of the booking plugin with every release. This is mainly due to the large number of features it has, testing the plugin fully takes atleast 4-5 days.
We do a full test if there is any change regarding pricing. But while releasing the Special Pricing feature, we missed doing that. As a result, we did have a few unhappy customers whose sites were affected. The good part was that we managed to fix them quickly.
Following were the issues that we discovered after testing v2.3 update:
- Fixed some warnings being displayed on the View Bookings page.
- The CSV file sets time to 12:00 AM – 12:00 AM for single day bookings. This has been fixed.
- Deleted orders with bookable products are no longer displayed on the View Bookings page.
- Duplicate records were displayed on the View Bookings page when days/dates are deleted and recreated for a given product in the admin Bookings box. This has now been fixed.
- Dates with pending bookings were being shown as ‘Booked’ in certain scenarios. This has been fixed.
- Some warnings being displayed for Grouped Products on the front-end product page have now been fixed.
- In certain scenarios for products using the Price by range feature, incorrect prices were being displayed on the Cart page. This has been fixed.
- Rounding issues on the Cart page have now been fixed.
- WPML compatibility – certain strings were not being scanned. This has been fixed along with introducing some enhanced compatibility for variable products.
- Fixed blocks compatibility with Seasonal Pricing addon was broken. This has been fixed.
- Gravity Forms Product Addons and WooCommerce Product Addons compatibility issues with the WooCommerce Booking and Appointment plugin have been fixed.
All of these issues were thoroughly tested & fixed in v2.3.4 of WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin.
We strongly recommend you to update your plugin & addons to their latest versions. You can do that either from your WordPress plugins page in your admin dashboard or you can login to our site. Once logged-in, please visit the Purchase History page & download the latest version of the plugin.
Along with the bug fixes, a few enhancements were also made. You can view the full changelog for v2.3.4 here.