As you have seen in our last update, we’re currently in the process of fixing bugs in the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce. This update (v4.4.0) is a progression of our last one. We’ve fixed some more bugs (53 to be exact) and tweaked some of the existing functionality.
We planned on releasing this update before month end and we have managed to achieve it 🙂 A huge thank you to Vishal for keeping everyone in line & helping us achieve the desired results.
After we released version 4.3.0, we spent some time categorizing all the bugs present in the repository and decided to fix them based on different modules. In this release we have concentrated on fixing bugs present in the below modules.
- View Bookings page: Fixed some search result issues and added some more order related data to the page.
- Date & time Bookings: Fixed some lockout issues along with data duplication errors in the plugin tables. Also added some validations and fixed generic bugs present on the front end product page.
- Edit Booking Posts: In progression to the bugs fixed in v4.3.0, fixed some more and tweaked the feature to ensure new booking prices are calculated & displayed when booking details etc. is edited.
- Booking Search Widget: In addition to the fixes done in v4.3.0, included some more fixes related to search results and booking detail loading.
- PHP 7: When the plugin was used with PHP 7, it resulted in warnings and incorrect data creation. The same has been fixed.
- Tweaks: Tweaked the plugin to ensure the plugin admin screens are displayed appropriately on hand-held devices as well as added some more hooks into the plugin to make it easily customizable.
The entire change log can be found here.
We’ve had approximately 96 commits from 3 authors in this release. Testing the same is not a single person job. I’d like to express my gratitude to Apeksha, Priyanka and Shruti for taking on the daunting task along with the everyday support.
In case if you need support or would like to see more modifications in the plugin, please feel free to leave a comment or get in touch with our support team.
Happy Thanksgiving. 🙂
Don’t miss out on the 40% discount on all our plugins. Use the coupon code BFCM17 on checkout page to avail the discount.