In the last 3 months, we released a few updates to all our plugins & addons. 22 to be precise. These include updates that make our plugins compatible with latest WooCommerce versions (2.2, 2.3). It also includes some important features like:
- Improving the User Interface of the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin backend.
- Adding default templates & discount codes support in WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Pro plugin.
- For WooCommerce Order Delivery Date Pro plugin, adding integration with various plugins like WooCommerce Zapier, Woocommerce Print Orders plugin, Woocommerce Print Invoices and a couple others. The orders can now be filtered by Delivery date & month.
What’s coming in next couple of months is only going to make the plugins & your experience more awesome.
- Ability to extend WooCommerce Order Delivery Date PRO plugin with the help of hooks & filters.
- “View Bookings” page in the WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin is now going to be based on the default WordPress styling. Currently we are using another library for that, which is a little bulky (over 2 MB) and also does not embed itself well with WordPress look & feel. A sneak preview of it is shown below:
- WooCommerce Abandoned Cart PRO plugin will have the option to apply the coupon code automatically when user comes to the checkout / cart page from the email link.
It is important for all our customers to ensure that you keep your plugins updated at all times.
You can view the Changelog of all our plugins on below links:
- WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- WooCommerce Abandon Cart PRO plugin
- Order Delivery Date PRO for WooCommerce plugin
- Multiple Time Slot Addon for Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin
- Partial Deposits Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Printable Tickets Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Rental System Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin
- Seasonal Pricing Addon for WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin