Around this time in October 2015, we were working on a total revamp of our website. That included a new theme, separation of Forums from the ecommerce website & many other items. That was the first step in our marketing efforts, which was aimed at increasing the site speed & having a better website in all aspects. You can read about it here.
11 months later, we are ready for another big change on our website. We have put on a fresh new custom designed theme on our website.
The main reasons behind going for a new theme from scratch were:
- Better Usability & Payment Funnel
- Better Design
- Stripping away the previous theme’s base, allowing us to grow the site even more
- Easier & Faster Maintenance
- Having a new original look
Keeping in mind the scalability of the site, moving to a custom designed theme was the best choice. That doesn’t take away anything from Genesis’s Altitude Pro theme though. It’s a wonderful theme which gave us the desired results.
What has changed?
- The content is better organized now
- The 3 core plugin pages of Booking & Appointment Plugin, Abandoned Cart Pro & Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce
- The Blog has a new header with new categories
- The Testimonials are now organized with the DX Testimonials plugin. It allows you to add Testimonials as well as Reviews from various social media channels.
- Fixing the Forums Search
What is still being worked upon?
- Updating the other plugin & addon pages like the 3 core plugin pages
- Fixing any bugs or issues that arose due to the new design implementation
- Adding new pages like the Branding Kit of Tyche Softwares for Affiliates & bloggers
A big thank you to the entire team at DevriX for creating this theme for Tyche Softwares website. They’ve been at it since the last 2 months!
What are your thoughts about this new design?