Our Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce is now integrated with the WCFM- WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace Plugin. Let’s understand how the compatibility of the WCFM plugin can help vendors sell their bookable services.
Brief Description on WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin
WCFM Marketplace plugin is a powerful tool for Frontend management of the products. With it, you can build your own marketplace within minutes, have the flexibility to create vendors & even create multiple stores for these vendors. It is a commission-based system, where the commission can be set according to Percent, Vendor Sales, Product Price, and more!
Compatibility with our Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
With this integration, WCFM vendors will have the flexibility to configure booking settings at the Product level and also view the Bookings. Once the orders are placed, the Vendors can even edit the booking dates for those orders. Please note that this integration with the WCFM Marketplace plugin will only be available in the Business & Enterprise licenses.
Here’s what all you will need:
- Booking & Appointment plugin for WooCommerce (minimum required version- v5.7.0)
- Marketplace Integration for Booking & Appointment plugin (addon)
- WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager
- WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
Once you have all of these on your WooCommerce site, you’re good to go.
Setting Up WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin
Now to create a bookable product from the Vendor’s Dashboard, you can read our full documentation on it here.
- How WCFM Vendors can create a bookable product
- How WCFM Vendors can view booking details
- How WCFM Vendors can view bookings in the Calendar & set up Holidays
- How WCFM Vendors can manage resources
- How WCFM Vendors can send Reminder Emails and SMS for bookings
- How WCFM Vendors can create manual bookings